Hopefully my final question

StuartG2198

• Moderators

So I'm stopping in MK the Friday night so I can be there bright and early on Saturday morning my plan was initially to queue for Jenna and Gillian VTs first, I've decided to go for a gold pass and am going to buy on the day should I still be queuing for the big guests first to get the VTs or just normal queue to get in fin the sales booth and buy the gold pass??

• Moderators

yeh i rung SM yesterday and asked about gold pass and they said that they will be selling them on the day, my worry was if i queued for entry to get gold pass first thing rather than joining the jenna/gillian shoot and there wasn't gold passes that i might be stuck for meeting Jenna and Gillian as the queues will be big by that time

• Moderators

Thanks for the replies, think I will make a beeline for the sales booth then and attempt to get a gold pass first, worst comes to worst then il just have to join the back of the Qs for VTs if I've been unable to get one, but if SM say they're selling them on the day I don't see any reason why I shouldn't get one!!!