Gold Pass Sold Out?

I've already been asking in another thread just below this one. Queen_Sindel was asking the office just to confirm and I'm waiting for a response to that. Kinda surprised as I've had one the last couple of years and they didn't sell out and I don't consider the line-up so good yet that people would rush for them but seems I'm wrong. Just have to plan carefully with an ordinary early-bird I guess.

I'm guessing they are. Sometimes they load the shop and items show as sold out or unavailable but it's not always the case and they can add more. This time I suspect we've missed out which really amazes me but it'll be fine. Gold is great if you have loads of photoshoots and want to get to lots of talks but many people do lots during the day without it.

Edited by Rockstar6662

Makes no odds to me as I booked mine months ago, I just looked out of curiousity like I say lol. But still says 'currently unavailable' so who knows?! Hope it worls for you :smile:

Strange. Will wait and see I guess. Still says in stock on my browser and it was definitely unavailable yesterday on same one. Not end of the world if it's an error, could prob manage without just takes all the stress away.

I just looked out of curiousity and it says 'unavailable' again now....

Clear your internet history and try again. I'm guessing it gives you satisfaction to see that they are no longer available? I should know...I do that too :D

Maybe it's an error. If I use my phone iPhone with safari or chrome then it shows available when yesterday it was unavailable. If I use the browser on my work pc (ie 8 on winxp) it shows unavailable.

Go figure. I'll wait and see if the order is accepted. If not, no biggie, just relieves a lot of stress for me.

Will the Gold Passes be sent out soon?

I ordered mine ages ago and it still hasnt been sent i did read somewhere that it was collect on the day with your confirmation email is that the case?

That is correct, Gold Passes are not being sent out.

yup, pop along to organisers booth on the day with your confirmation email and ID and it will be issued to you :D

Or hopefully they'll be handed to you in the Gold Pass queue outside :smile:

That'd be cool. Save a lot of time. Took ages to get everything checked and sorted out last year. Missed quite a chunk of the friday preview and this year there are photoshoots on the friday. Wouldn't want to risk missing any (I have a ticket for Peter Dinklage for example). So if they can be given to anyone already queuing before doors open that'd be really good.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

yup, pop along to organisers booth on the day with your confirmation email and ID and it will be issued to you :D

Or hopefully they'll be handed to you in the Gold Pass queue outside :smile:

This would be an excellent plan as it didn't happen at CM19 and we were the last people inside the venue even with a Gold pass!