Who will you be meeting? / What will you get signed?

My plans are on hold for CM:MK this year now that Lance Henriksen is coming to Glasgow so the money saved can now go towards having him sign a few treasured items, if allowed on the day...(not sure of what can be brought with or if he just signs photos on the day)...

if able, id LOVE to have him sign my copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

And must, must have Robert Englund sign my Chuck season three dvds if possible...

Whooo, this starting to rack up $$-wise but i wouldnt pass up a chance like this...

• Like 2

So far I'm looking at spending a damn fortune.

Llewelyn, Warner, Bradley, Henricksen, Englund. I'll just be getting a picture signed.

I'm hoping to get Mr Bulloch to sign my Bluray set though.

I hope to talk to more than just these guys, but if I buy any more autographs the wife will go mental!

• Like 2

So far i'll be getting autos from;

David Warner

Lance Henriksen

Robert Englund plus photo

Robert Llewellyn

Kenneth Cranham

and Doug Bradley plus photo

I've not got anything specific to get signed though i might get my hands on The Lament Configuration box for Doug and Ken to sign.

My Mrs. is also intrested in getting autos for both the Harry Potter guests. Plus i'll also be getting a photo on the throne, so defo spending waay more this year than normal... i can't wait to be skint! :P

Edited by Brian Cairns
  • Like 2

I think all the people I will be meeting it will just be 8x10s. I always have nice frames and conservation quality mounts and acid free tape to attach them. I want them to last long after I'm gone and not to do what a lot of autographs do and get damaged by being against the glass frame or going yellow over time. I'll also be looking into different pens, possibly paint pens but I'll see the success rate on those with some of the big autograph dealers and how they hold up over time. I know blue sharpies are still the best for keeping their colour over many many years but blue doesnt show up well on all photos. Also I'll be getting Robert to sign my Freddy glove, some very talented people out there and till on the fence whether to get a custom made one or the replica one. I was thinking maybe a pink or yellow colour for that.

• Like 1

iam meeting Lance Henriksen,Doug Bradley,Robert Llewellyn,Eve Myles and Robert Englund iam thinking of getting either my talking freddy bust signed or my freddy model signed iam also hoping to get a photo with Robert as i always regret not getting one in 2007,iam also having photo with the iron throne if any more great guests are annouced i will be broke lol :)

Robert Englund 8x10 freddy glove and 2 posters

Doug Bradley 8x10

Lance Henriksen terminator and scream 3 poster

David Warner scream 2 poster

thats all so far....hope showmasters get some more really good guests

Edited by malky
  • Like 1