Gold pass photos

Rasalom

That sucks quite a bit Ive gotta say.

Means I have to wear a long sleeved top in photoshoots if I want to minimise it being visible.

Hi,

Can I just check whether the wristbands can be removed for photoshoots if you dont want them in the pic? Or are they the tyvek style which have to be cut off?

Ive had gold pass before (which I used to take off and put in pocket during photoshoots) but have never had the wristband style.

Thanks

The ones they used at LFCC last year were the ones that need to be cut off. Otherwise if you were taking them off for photoshoots you could take them off to lend to other people to use I guess. Another reason why the photopass was much better.

The wristbands gave me a serious rash last year, wasn't happy to be honest. I think its a bad choice especially when there are photos on the carded type. I imagine its a money/time saving move, but the price of the pass isn't cheap and I'd rather the card than a nasty rash!

• Like 1

The wristbands gave me a serious rash last year, wasn't happy to be honest. I think its a bad choice especially when there are photos on the carded type. I imagine its a money/time saving move, but the price of the pass isn't cheap and I'd rather the card than a nasty rash!

I have to agree...they're not cheap and the photo pass was much better but I guess theres nothing we can do about it.