Andy Serkis

Well sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I don't think he is. Because I asked him on Friday at a book signing and he said he was gonna be out of the country so he wouldn't be able to come.

Well much as I love Andy, I rather hope he isn't coming to C5; he's done 3 SM events in a row now and some people are going to get tired of seeing the same people at these events. :( I'd prefer to think that he's out of the country and working on a new film or something and that maybe he'll be invited to C6 or LFACC 2. :lol::D

Ohh, we wants the precioussss!

Seriously, you can never have too much Andy. He's such a great guest - always takes the time to talk to everyone.

I hope he's coming - I meant to ask him on Wednesday at the book siging, but I was too busy being excited because he remembered me!

SM should get Thomas Robbins too - Andy and him made a great pair at LFACC. :blink:

~Kim

Yeah, but if he is announced for C5, I can hear certain forum members bitching already - the ones who reckon Andy had no career before LOTR and won't have one afterwards - :blink: - and that all he can do is attend cons. ;) I agree with everything you say, mind! ;)

Well sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I don't think he is. Because I asked him on Friday at a book signing and he said he was gonna be out of the country so he wouldn't be able to come.

I saw him at a book signing last Tuesday and he said exactly the same to us too ;)

It may well be that back in February Andy confused LFCC and C5. Easily done from an actor's point of view, especially when put on the spot without their diary in front of them...

Excellent point, Cap'n - to be honest, that's what seems most likely. :lol:

Sorry, I have to put my tenpenneth in here (and briefly nip back to the forum). :D

I'm still not feeling 100% great and unfounded rumours such as this really **** me off!

I have to agree that as much as I would adore to see Andy again :wub: - it would be nice to think that he is working on another film, or out of the country - perhaps enjoying a well earned holiday with his family. :wub:

I don't know what on earth consistuted the rumour that he was going to come to C5 - but if the originator of this thread actually knows Andy, then I'm a six foot blonde super model! :lol:

If, as HoD suggests that Andy got his dates confused, fair enough, but unless Showmasters confirm otherwise, stop this rumour now : B)

it is true that he has been at 3 fairs in a row but there's ALOT of peeps that haven't met him yet! (where have you all been by the way hehe)

maybe he could come to c6 or something cause a different guest would be cwl!

but on the other hand, the good thing bout repeated stars is you know that's gunna be £15/20 less you need to save cause you already have their auto!!! :wub: (sorry, it's not meant to sound rude or anthing! just a very broke student here!!!) xx

you know i would love to see andy again... i think the question is more...

"does he want to see me agian?" tee hee! im sure hes sick of me! he must see the same faces a lot.... probably wonders if we have anything better to do! lol.

either way i can see the ups and downs of andy attending C5! but for the record... andy rules! well.. in my opinion anyway! wahoo!

It is all about a balance really, whilst I wouldn't like to see the same guests over and over again. I think Showmasters strike a nice balance between new and old guests , which has something for everyone.

People have different reasons for attending these events, some want new guests every time as they are just trying to build their autograph collection, others like to see faves back for a chat as well and at each event some people will be attending their first event so will not have met anybody.

Showmasters have a good balance, which should be enough to please everybody.

you know i would love to see andy again... i think the question is more...

"does he want to see me agian?" tee hee! im sure hes sick of me! he must see the same faces a lot.... probably wonders if we have anything better to do! lol.

either way i can see the ups and downs of andy attending C5! but for the record... andy rules! well.. in my opinion anyway! wahoo!

I totally miss Andy and i know he doesnt get tired of seeing the same faces...insane or not!

He was lovely on Friday and i would be glad to pay another *whatever* amount it turns out to cost!

I love the guy.......

He has become a firm HERO of mine and i dont care if he comes to every SM event until his one hundred and eleventieth birthday.....i'll be there....if only to see him...

i see him as a friend and a fantastic Actor.... no way is the career of this man over.. in fact... he's probably beating people off with a stick!

I think if theres any reason for him not to come its to spend time with his beautiful Family!

He deserves a break!

Andrea xx

I was one of the first people to meet Andy at LFACC and I made such an idiot of myself, he was the first guest I have ever met and I turned into a big starstruck gooey girl.......of course once I had snapped out of it afterwards I was so ashamed of myself!! :unsure:

I hope to meet him again one day to show my real self and not act so stupid, but I suppose worst things have happened!! LOL :D

*LMB* xxxx