Party Themes Announced

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

Here are our party themes for ET9 we hope you like them! :YAHOO:

Friday Night Party:

1930's New York

Join Roslalie in her High flying social life, who knows maybe she knows a ganster or two?

Rosalie_Hale_and_Royce_King_II.jpg

Saturday Night:

Twilight Premiere Party

We are giving you the chance to walk down the red carpet of your favourite twilight film, it will be glitz and glamour with paparazzi and a few famous faces

Twilight-cast-at-the-LA-premier-kellan-lutz-2852476-594-382.jpg

Sunday Night:

Forks High Quiz and Disco

Its Quiz night at Forks high, your all invited to come along and take part, whether it be by yourself or join up as a team (up to 6 people) There will be prizes for the winners as well as on the spot prizes as well.

The quiz will feature video clips, sound clips and photo rounds from all twilight movies. So come and put your twilight knowledge to the ultimate test :-D

There will be music between rounds and then we will go into a full on Forks high school disco.

Forks_High_School(1).jpg

Thanks

Mark

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

We still have one more theme to be announced for Sunday...What would you like to see? Would you like a full on party? Would you like karaoke? How about a pub quiz night?

Lets us know what you would like and we will have the Sunday night theme up soon :-D

• Like 1

*If* I scrape some monies together I won't be able to afford the theme's but I will enjoy seeing everyone dressed up.

My daughter want's to dress up as Jane though lol

I may go for my onesi one night for the hell of it...

• Showmasters Admin

We have a Sunday night party theme :clap:

Forks High Quiz and Disco

Its Quiz night at Forks high, your all invited to come along and take part, whether it be by yourself or join up as a team (up to 6 people) There will be prizes for the winners as well as on the spot prizes as well.

The quiz will feature video clips, sound clips and photo rounds from all twilight movies. So come and put your twilight knowledge to the ultimate test :-D

There will be music between rounds and then we will go into a full on Forks high school disco.