3 very specific questions I can't find answers to!

Ive searched, and read a lot of threads, but cannot find the answers to these 3 questions, so any and all help is much appreciated!

1) Lets use Mike Tyson as an example. Im coming with a friend, and although they wont want to get an autograph from Mike, but I know if we both get VTs, then they can hold my bag and (if permitted) take photos for me. My question is, if I want to get 2 things signed, can I just use mine & their VT once we get to Mike? Or would I need to have 2 "personal" VTs that are seperate from my friend's one? (I know an easier option is to get my friend to use their VT to get the other item signed, but I'm just thinking aloud here)

2) Again for Tyson, where are the gloves etc on sale? Do we buy them at the end of the autograph queue when paying for the actual autographs?

3) Similar to above, the free 8x10s, are they on the table in front of the stars? Or is there a seperate table?

I know these may seem like silly questions but its my first time and Im pretty nervous already so trying to be as best prepared as possible :)

• Showmasters Admin

1: You can get up to 5 items signed at one go (price PER autoagraph). You give in your VT when you enter the queue, you then buy the autographs. As I say you can buy up to 5.

2: Gloves will be on sale on a stall near the sport section.

3: The free 8x10 will be on the table with the guest or if they have a seperate cash desk they will be on that instead.

1: You can get up to 5 items signed at one go (price PER autoagraph). You give in your VT when you enter the queue, you then buy the autographs. As I say you can buy up to 5.

2: Gloves will be on sale on a stall near the sport section.

3: The free 8x10 will be on the table with the guest or if they have a seperate cash desk they will be on that instead.

Thanks Too Tall, I know this sounds stupid but when you say gloves etc will be available from a stall near the sports section, you mean from a stall right near to where the boxers are signing? Again Im sorry for sounding like a fool lol

• Showmasters Admin

I'll be honest I don't 100% know. I just know that the guys that run the sports section will have a stall which is usually next to (or very near to) the sports signing area.

If when you get to the sports signing area if it's not obvious. Just ask one of the crew and they'll point you to it.

I'll be honest I don't 100% know. I just know that the guys that run the sports section will have a stall which is usually next to (or very near to) the sports signing area.

If when you get to the sports signing area if it's not obvious. Just ask one of the crew and they'll point you to it.

Cheers Too Tall, I guess its gona be somewhere nearby as you say. Thanks for a speedy response!

• Showmasters Admin

Anyone on VTs will have them handed out from show opening at 9am.

Obviously sometimes this changes because it becomes appearent a guest needs them later in the day, but usually, if they will have VTs, they will be from first thing.