Chris Claremont autograph

kiwi

Usually the comic guests will sign for free - possibly first autograph free and extras 5 pounds. I'll see that I get confirmation from the office about that.Ho

How does it work... find the artist's table (usually atrists alley), walk up to the table or join the line if there is one and then it's basically the same as the autograph lines for the actor/sports guests too.

He was an amazing guest! Never met him before and he exceeded my expectations! His free talk in area B was just under an hour long - very interesting and covered loads of topics. When he signed he signed everything people gave him and some people had loads! He was very nice and gracious also posed for photos and had a great sense of humor! Wish I brought more of my comics with me-I only brought one for signing! He signed everything for free and was happy to spend time with his fans. A great guest - thank you!

Chris was absolutely fantastic. Managed to get a couple of things signed each day, no hassle at all, and he was really friendly. Unfortunately I didn't get to see either of his talks to completion, but what I did see of them seemed very interesting on both days. Would be lovely to see him come back again! :)

Very much enjoyed meeting him (even if I couldn't think of anything decent to say, grrrr) as he's been a tremendous influence on my comic-buying in the past. I mean, it's the X-Meister, dammit! Very cool. He did a very nice personalization for me, and was cheerfully signing whatever was given him gratis.