Sign in to follow this  
AdamsAdventures

Almost there :)

So it's 12.54am on Friday and I have just finished packing, picked up my costumes earlier. Now to do 2 hours for work that has to be done before I go away :( and then sleep. Catching a train at 10.43 tomorrow. How is everyone else doing? All ready to go? This is my first weekend event, looking forward to having a great time, see you all there, say hello if you see me :)

YAY, someone posted almost exactly what I was thinking :smile: My packing is about half done (new TARDIS dress is ready) and my train is at 12:23pm so I should be ok altho I do have to pop in to work for an hour (and the hairdressers) in the morning :crying:

It's also my 1st weekend event and I'm a little nervous as I'm going on my own.

So I'll say *hi* for now and see you soon :dance:

My train is at 1:45pm getting into to Birmingham around 4. I'm almost packed but not quite yet still need a few bits and pieces but I'm super excited now, this is my first event and first time I'm travelling somewhere alone.

Yay!!! Tis almost time! Getting very excited. Will be a fun packed weekend, & I shall be bouncing about like a mad person like I normally do. :clap:

@Tracy99cat can't wait to see your TARDIS dress, bet it looks amazing. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Ok so I have now officially left for lords of time and am on first train of three! Weather is lovely and I hope I have not forgotten anything! Looking forward to meeting everyone and seing other people's outfits. See you soon.

Sat in Cardiff train station, my train is in an hour. My view is right in front of the building Jack Harkness stand on in torchwood openings, and the weather is beautiful

I can confirm that I just saw her ^ ^ ^ and that we're running out of water and chocolate on the reg desk...

... all donations gratefully received!!

Edited by Yvie

I can confirm that I just saw her ^ ^ ^ and that we're running out of water and chocolate on the reg desk...

... all donations gratefully received!!

I can maybe bring some tomorrow, will it be too late by then?