July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Erm. Sorry. The bite was for Keeper, not for you.

I do know what happened, but I'm not sure how I can help really. I know that maybe a little space is needed. I think it was a bit hard for her at times, not being able to talk to anyone. Especially with all that was happening.

I really suck at this. Sorry... erm if you need to talk maybe text? Can give you my new number if you needed. Work in the mornings though 7-3.

And I don't always look like I do in my Avatar. It is a bit uncanny though.

• 10 months later...

July!!

I hope you get this in time.

Is your phone still saying my number is blocked? Only Collectormania is this coming weekend, I didn't know it was that close, and need to know what you decided! I have work on Sunday y'see, and need to know whether to try to get someone to cover that shift or not.

Although we could just go on the Saturday if you have decided you want to. And it'll be your birthday right? Perfect!

PP, BB and LL :YAHOO:

Hey Kilty Precious. Hope you are ok. Yes you are still blocked - stupid phone, but you are not alone, lots of my numbers are blocked. Orli only knows what I've done to it. Hopefully Doods will be over soon to sort it out!

Now the boys have plans for my birthday on Saturday and I have to work on Sunday, so that and a few problems with you know who - I'll have to give the weekend a miss.

Wood you like to come and spend a Saturday with us instead - you can come over on the Friday and stay over. Next Saturday (12th) I am in London with the OU and the 26th too but other than that, I'm usually free.

I hope you can come soon - we'll have a late joint birthday get together.

Missing you. xxxxxxx

Hi Precious,

Darn phones, at least we have the forum for when all other forms of communication go to pot, and at least you can still receive messages from me :smile:

Yeah that sounds good actually. I had that major major assignment deadline on Monday, and there is another but not so bad on Friday, so I've been thinking I'll probably be absolutely out of it by the weekend. Had one and a half hours sleep on Sunday night :uhoh: So we'll give this one a miss but maybe try to make it to the next SM. Staying over one Friday night and spending the day on Saturday suits me just fine too, as I also have work on Sundays. Perhaps the Friday after the weekend of the 12th, as I think I'd have done my exam by then, and if not, then the weekend when I come back from Portsmouth.

Hope you get the problems with you-know-who sorted, and I hope Doods can work her magic on your phone too!

Take care and Loveses :poki:

Edited by Kilteus

Hey there! :headscratch:

Hope the assignments are going well. I too, have an assessment to get out by the end of the month. After that, there's a pro-forma for my dissertation, another assessment, then the final dissertation. ;) Yeuch! Still, at least there are no exams to sit this year.

So Friday 19th fits in well with me. I'm in London on Saturday with the OU, then on the 26th in Nottingham for a Study day so that's the only free Saturday I have this month. June is looking good though, thank Orli. So when do you go back to Portsmouth? I hope to bring the boys again this year during the summer hols.

Hope everybody is ok and see you soon and loads of loveses. xxx