July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wood on a box? Reunion is good. July is good (me and the month). But must get to London before then.

So must go and will text later. Love you. xxxxxxxxxx (where did that elf heart go?) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :gorgeous:

f***!!!

chatzy has beed barricaded up from this side, i can't get near it.

well, own net connection should be on in the next... err... lets just say i'll have it within a month i think, just have to get a phone connection socket in my room, then contact aol...

so... nope no chatzy for me (not even to leave traps for you all :blink: ) so hope you enjoy <_<

He he.  That wood be because he was voted the most unpopular guy on the forum in Nell's awards last year.  BTW Nell, must do that one again - such fun.

And Garrett?  :rolleyes:  Well perhaps he thinks he looks like a certain friend of Brad Pitt? B)  :lol:

Now looksy here guys - we need to get together, all on here at the same time.  So what days are best for you?  Mine are Mondays and Thursdays at the mo. but I'm looking at another job as Design Technician up at Garyn's school - so things cood change.  In fact, I really should be writing up an essay at the moment about the impact of ancient sculptures (including the Parthenon Marbles) on the Western Canon of Art.  Yawn.  This seems so much more fun. :D

Huggles to all. xxxxxxxxx

937175[/snapback]

eh? friend of Pitt's?? *confused*

seriously, i've no idea what you mean

when i'm properly up and running, you'll see a pic of (me?) and you can decide then, but i'm much more stealthy... seldom seen and seldomer (if thats a word) caught... :P;)

He he.  That wood be because he was voted the most unpopular guy on the forum in Nell's awards last year.  BTW Nell, must do that one again - such fun.

And Garrett?  :rolleyes:  Well perhaps he thinks he looks like a certain friend of Brad Pitt? B)  :lol:

Now looksy here guys - we need to get together, all on here at the same time.  So what days are best for you?  Mine are Mondays and Thursdays at the mo. but I'm looking at another job as Design Technician up at Garyn's school - so things cood change.  In fact, I really should be writing up an essay at the moment about the impact of ancient sculptures (including the Parthenon Marbles) on the Western Canon of Art.  Yawn.  This seems so much more fun. :D

937175[/snapback]

when i'm properly up and running, you'll see a pic of (me?) and you can decide then, but i'm much more stealthy... seldom seen and seldomer (if thats a word) caught... :P;)

945272[/snapback]

He he. Garrett is the guy who played Achilles cousin in Troy. You might have guessed it Wood have an Orli connection. So - Brad Pitt - Achilles and Garret - his cousin Patroclus. (Not sure of Greek spelling).

Sorry to have confused you.

Have fun. x

And Garrett?  :wub:  Well perhaps he thinks he looks like a certain friend of Brad Pitt? :o  :blink:

Now looksy here guys - we need to get together, all on here at the same time.  So what days are best for you?  Mine are Mondays and Thursdays at the mo. but I'm looking at another job as Design Technician up at Garyn's school - so things cood change.  In fact, I really should be writing up an essay at the moment about the impact of ancient sculptures (including the Parthenon Marbles) on the Western Canon of Art.  Yawn.  This seems so much more fun. ;)

937175[/snapback]

when i'm properly up and running, you'll see a pic of (me?) and you can decide then, but i'm much more stealthy... seldom seen and seldomer (if thats a word) caught... ;);)

945272[/snapback]

He he. Garrett is the guy who played Achilles cousin in Troy. You might have guessed it Wood have an Orli connection. So - Brad Pitt - Achilles and Garret - his cousin Patroclus. (Not sure of Greek spelling).

Sorry to have confused you.

Have fun. x

945281[/snapback]

ahh, kk :lol:

Megan didn't behave as it happens. The new grass is coming through and she's a bit full of herself. Didn't go much slower than fast trot this morning but I'm still in one piece. My back is killing me tho'!!

How's you today?

Aww bless, fulll of Beans is she!

When do you get your next back massage? Is it hurting still from that time you put the rubber sheeting down?

Not bad today thanks, but really busy these last few days due to assignments deadlines looming - arrrgghh :uhoh::lol:

Ah yes. Just got my latest essay off to OU assessor. Needs to be in Friday.

Back hurts lots from rubber sheeting, confrontation, work, Megs....... you name it, it b..... well hurts!!! Ah well.

Any news on the London front? When cood you go? xx

Ah, well done for getting it in days before the deadline - that's more than I can say for mine! :help:

Don't know if I'll get a chance to go to London before 7th April :(

Coming back to Stafford at the end of April for exams (first exam 2nd May), so maybe cood go in May if you're free around that time? Then it cood be for your birthday!

XxXxX

OK then. Nearest Thursday to my Birthday, instead of yours. It's a date!!!

I WILL put your card in the post then, with a voucher from Smiths - to spend on NARNIA. I can't post the dvd cos it doesn't come out til' Monday.

Must go now Precious one. Need shower - smell horsey. Love you loads. Text later? (although I'm out for a meal with work for a couple of hours 7-9 say. )