July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You prb wont also know then that me and chris got married 2 weeks ago...pix in the general chat thread :P

924220[/snapback]

?!?!

ok, so this place IS still as mad as ever... -_-

i hope i don't kill another thread though, you ppl DO know who i am don't you???

put it this way - i said in mischief that its been 8 months. i had another name ages ago, and its not coming back into use.

other clues - andy, you might have my email address since you've got a pic of me, and rosanna, you've my number!! :D:P

• 2 weeks later...
tricksy! false! people should say who they are and not pickle my noggin! lol just kidding ;)

934131[/snapback]

What noggin?? :P:lol::P:lol:

Tell you what, i'll text kilts who i am later today, but on here call me Garret, yeah?

Its not my real name obviously, but my real name is not to be posted please :rolleyes:

tricksy! false! people should say who they are and not pickle my noggin! lol just kidding ;)

BB, KILTY... HUUUUUUUGE HUGS! Miss you guys  :P

934131[/snapback]

Hey Nell!!

Miss you too, it's been soooooo long! Did you go to Gmex?

Kilty :P

934131[/snapback]

What noggin?? :P :P ;):lol:

Tell you what, i'll text kilts who i am later today, but on here call me Garret, yeah?

Its not my real name obviously, but my real name is not to be posted please :P

934747[/snapback]

I know who you are!! ;):D

BB, you were right!! (she guessed a few days ago...)

But why Garret?

He he. That wood be because he was voted the most unpopular guy on the forum in Nell's awards last year. BTW Nell, must do that one again - such fun.

And Garrett? :P Well perhaps he thinks he looks like a certain friend of Brad Pitt? :D^_^

Now looksy here guys - we need to get together, all on here at the same time. So what days are best for you? Mine are Mondays and Thursdays at the mo. but I'm looking at another job as Design Technician up at Garyn's school - so things cood change. In fact, I really should be writing up an essay at the moment about the impact of ancient sculptures (including the Parthenon Marbles) on the Western Canon of Art. Yawn. This seems so much more fun. :P

Huggles to all. xxxxxxxxx

Of course she will. Or WILL as July WOOD say. Good Grief, is this catching or what?

Elvenheart. Very clever. LOST for words are You?

So Sassy, where are you then, I have been hovering for some time but no sign. Has something happened? Why can't you use your phone? I'm half wanting to get on the next plane. Are you allright? Your halfling. xx

Eh hem. You are headed in the wrong direction erm Daisy Girl.

But I only came on here to tell Billy's Bird that we had a party last nite. Legolassy spent most of the time in a corner with a (large) bottle of Scotch and his own company. So just in case she was worried and all that. Right kiddo. Better go. Bye for now. Your loving ElF(?!?). xx

Ah sweet. Bless.  But don't go.  Is Leggy  pickled then?  Put the silly elf thing on the forum, I needs him/her.  (Trying to remain anon.)

Ah Kilt.  FF @ LFACC

Hope you get to dump BF and come with me. xxxxxxxxxxxx

944214[/snapback]

What do you mean by FF at LFACC??! :lol: