July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys. Just got 15 minutes whilst I'm on my break. Now this looks like it's turned into a chat up thread so I suppose I may as well join in.

Now, I have hotel booked, 5 minutes away from LFACC and three spare places. Now I guess that's one for BB, one for Kilty and one for GTB. Problems is, one is a double bed so could leave that to be fought over. And the first one to say they want the tickets gets them. (But BB gets first refusal, get it?)

See you guys later, around 12.00 hopefully.

Ah. GTB. Thanks for that. :D

Elrond, I don't think I neglected to tell you that I was married. :D

Anyway, I don't think I can afford to go to LFACC unless Sean (Astin) goes, but that doesn't stop the others from going without me.

By the way GTB, nice pic. :huh:

Erm.  Looks like someone else is hoping that too.  *cough*. :P  :P

What makes you so sure Lij is going though.  It's probably just a rumour.

Is your mobile working and how long are you here for? :huh:

I'm not so sure he's going and it is just a rumour, but enough to make me extremely paranoid - what if he went but I missed him?? It doesn't bear thinking about!!!! :P

Not sure about my phone. I got an old text from you from last night this morning. It's still playing up. Shall I send you a tester? :D

Edit - I'm here for as long as I want up until 2 something :D What about you preciousss?

Edited by Kilteus

:o OMO. Surely you can manage two? You are seriously gonna leave me to the hands of Elrond? Aaaaagggghhhhh!!!!!! ;);):(

Kilty. I LOVE YOU. I JUST DOWNLOADED THE BILLY HUG PIC. HE LOOKS REALLY HAPPY. I LOVE BILLY. THANKYOU. I LOVE YOU. :(:(:P:P:P

I can certainly stay until 12 but then have some stuff to do.  Will get back as soon as I can.  Probably half an hour.

Yes, sent me a test text or a text test or testy texty text test or something.

HELP!!!!!

Testy text has been sent! Hope you like it ;)

Edited by Kilteus

:o OMO. Surely you can manage two? You are seriously gonna leave me to the hands of Elrond? Aaaaagggghhhhh!!!!!! ;):(:(

Kilty. I LOVE YOU. I JUST DOWNLOADED THE BILLY HUG PIC. HE LOOKS REALLY HAPPY. I LOVE BILLY. THANKYOU. I LOVE YOU. :P:P:P:o:wub:

Awwwwwwwwww :wub: I know, it's so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Quite an artistic shot don'tcha think?? Hehehe :(:wub:

If Lij comes, I'm gonna kidanp him, then he'll be the one needing a bodyguard! mwhaahahahaaaaaaaaa ;)

:o OMO. Surely you can manage two? You are seriously gonna leave me to the hands of Elrond? Aaaaagggghhhhh!!!!!! ;);):(

Kilty. I LOVE YOU. I JUST DOWNLOADED THE BILLY HUG PIC. HE LOOKS REALLY HAPPY. I LOVE BILLY. THANKYOU. I LOVE YOU. :(:(:P:P:P

i suppose...

but ONLY until we find a particular effeminate male elf with white hair.... :wub: :wub: :o

then you're all his :P :P :o:wub:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I cannot save the Billy hug to my comp and my printer is dead. Can you post it here so I can save it to disc. Please please please please please etc........................

sff4.jpg

OUT945768.jpg

Bribe.................. ;);)

BTW. In reply to your edited bit. Yes. For the mo. whilst I think about the situation. Oh. And I love the text. Did you get yours????