What time are people getting there

• Moderators

Well it's when our bus gets in, if that was aimed at me. Other then that the next bus doesn't get in until after 6pm which is an entire waste of a day!

it was aimed at SMASTER more than you, and anyone else in general who is considering turning up at a ridiculous hour if they don't have to due to transport quirks.

Well we arrive in London at 7am Friday morning,we are umming and ahhing about going on Friday.

Convince us and we shall go :P

Depends how busy your weekend is. It's a good chance to get some autographs done to free up time the rest of the weekend, get a feel for the layout of the venue, look at some of the stalls without it being too busy. It was pretty relaxed last year and well worth doing in my view and I didn't have to spend part of saturday then wondering where everything was.

I'm aiming to get 6 autos done on friday which should make sat and sunday just a little easier.

Only trouble is the only person there on Friday I want is Danielle Harris. However, how much does it cost to get in?

We arrive in London at 7am but not at the venue :P. We plan on dumping our stuff in the hotel and chillaxing for the day haha.

David, glad you tried to stop any panic before it started. Personally I hate these threads that start before EVERY event. It's pointless and worries people. If you plan to turn up at a certain time and then come on here and ask everyone when they're turning up, and people start saying they're going to arrive an hour before you, it just has a domino effect. People naturally want to be as close to the front of the queue as possible.

In my event attending in 8 years of SM shows, and longer for other shows, i've never turned up earlier than half an hour before opening time, and never missed a guest yet, and even at that, i've met them all quite early on. People who are likely to be busy, like Gillian, you'll find will be the quickest signers anyway no doubt, so they'll get through them fast