How to you protect/store/display your autographs?

Squirtchy

Hey guys, just wondering how everyone stors their autos and photo shoot photos they get at conventions ec?

I was thinking of buying a book or folder and storing them in 8x10 pockets (although i need to find some first)

I'm putting mine in a 12x12 album. I did just affix them to the white pages with photo hinges, but I found having them on a plain background just didn't quite do it for me, though, so now I'm creating scrapbook style pages. It's a bit of a challenge, but some of them look pretty damn good! :0)

Echo :gorgeous:

• 1 year later...

Different ways for different things:

- For signed CD Covers, DVD covers, signed 10x8s and Photo Shoot pictures I use the Ultra Pro Magazine Size pockets which fit into the trading card binders. My binders are then themed with the autographs in side, e.g. Star Wars, Doctor Who etc, so I buy a specifc binder for a particular autograph collection, obviously that is not alwasys possible so I just use the black trading card binders for the miscellaneous ones

- For Signed books I have protective covers on the books themselves, so the outer covers don't tear or get marked when transporting

- Posters I store in poster tubes

- Autograph books , nothing in particular

- White signed cards - these are in some folders I bought from Wh Smiths years ago which I think were for postcard collections

- Signed Magazines, - these are in hard plastic boxes and stacked so that nothing is directly on top of them and they are laid flat as most signatures are on shiny front covers

- Matted items - On the Wall, but in areas where there is no direct sunlight

As I only get photoshoots signed (so far) I store them in an vertical archival binder box with Polyester 5x9 pockets, I originally bought them from 'Serco' but after speaking to the guys at 'Franks Autographs' at LFCC who showed me their stuff and how they have gone on to improve on the Serco products - They will be my source from now on.

I have a signed poster that I want to display in a frame on my wall, but also easily be able to get out so I can get more autos on it when I need to.

Anyone have any advice on

A) how to frame it as to protect the signatures

B ) what is best to easily remove and replace the poster

?

Ta!

Edited by ann+sara+emma+dani