BATMAN group/photoshoots?.

6050_131983547906_7244840_n.jpg

here i am the first time i did the Joker at the time i had to rush last minute for a costume i kinda based it off The Graphic Novel Joker which was based on Heath's Joker . Going be tough to do sickened Joker but i can and will do it i can't fail Mr Hamill wearing glasses doesn't help -_- so annoying with my eye sight getting even worse the make up that i used was annoying kept coming off easily Anyone know any good make up ? this was 2009 still i look like an absolute idiot

Edited by Doctor4tardis

All of your costumes look awesome :-)

I just wish I could think of a good Batman cosplay

1. Batman universe is a big obsession of mine

2. I always like using imagination! :-D

I will sure try and get a few photo's of you all over the weekend. Impressive work!

thankyou! there are so many Batman characters..even 'obscure' ones like Zsasz, Solomon Grundy, Strange etctec :)

Yeah Zsasz would be so awesome to do. My favourite version of him is without hair. I was very tempted to try the Talon as its very relevant to current story arc and even go a step further and make a male Harley Quinn original piece! But both have slipped my time scale for this event sadly :-(

It would be a very topical time to do Bane, I'd love to see someone do that! :-)

Have you ever attempted Talia Al Ghul?

Loving everyone's pics!

Thought I'd show you some of my WIP pics. For some reason though they're not showing up the right way round when I post the image so I'm just going to leave some links to my photobucket:

Jacket Front: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Rickman101/Riddlerfrontforum.jpg

Jacket Back: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Rickman101/Riddlerbackforum.jpg

Accessories: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Rickman101/Riddleraccessoriesforum-1.jpg

The Jacket, tie and tie clip are all hand made and the pattern on the fabric is hand painted. Have a lot of question marks left to do...

• Like 1

Loving everyone's pics!

Thought I'd show you some of my WIP pics. For some reason though they're not showing up the right way round when I post the image so I'm just going to leave some links to my photobucket:

Jacket Front: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Rickman101/Riddlerfrontforum.jpg

Jacket Back: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Rickman101/Riddlerbackforum.jpg

Accessories: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Rickman101/Riddleraccessoriesforum-1.jpg

The Jacket, tie and tie clip are all hand made and the pattern on the fabric is hand painted. Have a lot of question marks left to do...

Awesome! Looks amazing. Love the question marks :-)

i'm going all three days, on Friday i will be Poison Ivy:

420433_10150820919858154_177611285_n.jpg

on saturday Harley, and then on Sunday i'll be Marvel's Black Cat :)

601263_10151194292548154_1953555332_n.jpg

and yep i'll add you on facebook ehe :)

Am actually seriously gutted that I'm not going on the Sunday your Blackcat looks FANTASTIC!

thankyou! there are so many Batman characters..even 'obscure' ones like Zsasz, Solomon Grundy, Strange etctec :)

Yeah Zsasz would be so awesome to do. My favourite version of him is without hair. I was very tempted to try the Talon as its very relevant to current story arc and even go a step further and make a male Harley Quinn original piece! But both have slipped my time scale for this event sadly :-(

It would be a very topical time to do Bane, I'd love to see someone do that! :-)

Have you ever attempted Talia Al Ghul?

I'd of loved to of seen a Talon there but that is very complex to do I'd imagine

Everyone's looking so good! I was Batwoman last year but I wanted to do something different so I'm not bringing her this year. I totally would for this shoot but I'm organising the comic photo shoot beforehand and I'm in a different costume for that with no time to properly change. :-(

Still, I like checking this thread as I love my Bat-universe. ;-)

• Like 1

.....and even go a step further and make a male Harley Quinn original piece!

I meant to reply to this before. I LOVE the idea of a male Harley. It's something I've never seen done before. I started thinking last night that I'd like to do a femme Joker. I've seen it done before many times in lots of different ways but I had a thought of a way *I'd* like to do it that's a little different. I 've wanted to do a gender-swap of a character for ages as I think it's a very creative way of cosplaying. :-)

• Like 1

.....and even go a step further and make a male Harley Quinn original piece!

I meant to reply to this before. I LOVE the idea of a male Harley. It's something I've never seen done before. I started thinking last night that I'd like to do a femme Joker. I've seen it done before many times in lots of different ways but I had a thought of a way *I'd* like to do it that's a little different. I 've wanted to do a gender-swap of a character for ages as I think it's a very creative way of cosplaying. :-)

It's something that really appeals to me. I want to spend the next few months working on it to get ready for the next convention. Femme joker would be awesome!

i've seen a male Harley before but it was a very gay, camp, fabulous version haha, still amazing though. have you thought of doing on of Harley's boys?...i'd love someone to costume this with me...

harley-quinns-revenge-dlc-screenshot-3.jpg

i'm thinking of doing a Arkham City Photoshoot at LFCC if not LFCC then at EMS if your going? Have you got Harley's Bat that she uses to knock Batsy out? i'm thinking of doing a photoshoot of that scene there's plenty wrong with me ^^

yeah im sure we can get all the Arkham characters together :) i'll be at EMS but i cant promise i'll be Harley..im not sure yet.

if i have the time to make the bat i will! im just running out of time, thats all aha

This will be my first con, so never seen any cos players before. But looking at the pics in this thread it looks pretty cool. How many people usually do it? Will have to get some random pics over the weekend.