BATMAN group/photoshoots?.

Likewise for me i'm coming from Milton Keynes not bothered about people seeing The Joker on the train only if i get arrested LOL should be good fun im praying Mark Hamill get's announced for this event but can't see it happening *sighs* Yeah i shall be around all Day near the Batmobile

I'm so sad I don't have plans for a Bat-related costume this year! :-( I'll definitely come along to support you all and take photos but I'll be in a different costume that day. One day I will get around to re-making my Bruce Timm animated Ivy and finishing the Arkham Asylum Ivy I started ages ago.

looks so good :D how are you posting photos on here? it tells me its the wrong extension...i want to show you my Harley WIP! :(

also, i know theres a big Comic character photoshoot at 4pm... it will be great if we can all get to that too ^_^

I wanted to do my zombie Joker for the event, but I'm moving in a few days so the budget really doesn't call for it, plus it takes hours to do:

551565_10150651200038723_1493242507_n.jpg

So instead, I'll just be going as clean-cut with some slight differences in the make-up and a darker suit. :)

40204_425161828722_931998_n.jpg

Edited by DayOfTheBread
  • Like 2

HOW ARE YOU UPLOADING PHOTOS ahaha help me! it wont let me do it :(

DayOfTheBread...your joker is AMAZING btw!

Get the URL of the image you want and put the coding [ I M G ] *insert URL here* [ / I M G] (remove spaces) and it should work.

And thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone elses' :D

Oh, and I agree about your suggestion about the comic shoot at..4pm I think? I'm game if anyone else is.

Edited by DayOfTheBread

Awesome Brilliant photos btw ^^ i would upload a picture of my sickened Joker but may surprise you ;) i've decided im just going wear my yellow shirt green bowtie my white gloves my trousers im going custom them should be a busy few days :) lol