Game of Thrones

Just a quick question but are we still getting 5 guests on each day?

How much is Rose, Amrita and Iain's autograph?

That's what they said they were trying to do but there's never any guarantees. Still plenty of time to add more but they can't until all contracts are agreed etc. Even with those announced now, there'll be some great additions to my poster.

Edited by Rockstar6662

A game of thrones poster is such a good idea to get signed. With so many characters and with a lot being British you have a great chance to make it look amazing full of great signatures. I may start one when finances allow :-)

A game of thrones poster is such a good idea to get signed. With so many characters and with a lot being British you have a great chance to make it look amazing full of great signatures. I may start one when finances allow :-)

Cheers. Already starting to look good with 7 autos from CMMK on it. Starts to get expensive as I mainly collect 10x8s as well so get 2 from each person. Got into GoT a bit late so have missed getting some others at previous events but hopefully they will come back before long.

Was going to do a posted at CMMK but didn't and I totally regret it as if I start now I won't have Jason Momoa or Lena Headey on it! But I may get individual things signed but each! Have some amazing Jason and Lena GoT individual signed anyways!

Yeah I currently have 10x8 of GOT cast but would love to start a poster up. I think that may be my next challenge after LFCC and hope the guests return at some point. Will be getting 10x8 of all GOT cast at LFCC though! Can't wait.

I have a Copper Art book that I commissioned with the Targaryen dragon on the front and "stick em with the pointy end" on the back and I've got 11 autos in there so far including GRRM that a friend got for me. I'm really enjoying filling it up and meeting all the cast.

• Like 1

Framing a poster always looks so fantastic. I am starting a Walking Dead poster at LFCC and I have a Smallville poster already. GoT needs to be my next poster purchase.

Team Centon - You never know your dream may come true one day, way I look at is if Gillian Anderson is happy to appear then who knows what other big name guests will in the future

I am a HUGE Got fan, it's a shame that i didn't know about these conventions when i first got into it! Even if they can't get another guest, and the biggie isn't a GoT person, 9 8x10 (as i collect them) would be amazing <3

• Like 1

True - i loved the show from the start, and since alot of the filming is based in Ireland / Euro rather then state side, thought it would be a good thing to start doing as alot of the actors in the show would hopefully appear at these sort of events

I plan on having a game of thrones wall in my room by the end of this. I plan to get all 9 or 10 of them on 8x10s And if i can aford it start my poster aswel. I didnt get to go to CMMK so missed out on them guests but im sure they will be at other events one day.

I plan on having a game of thrones wall in my room by the end of this. I plan to get all 9 or 10 of them on 8x10s And if i can aford it start my poster aswel. I didnt get to go to CMMK so missed out on them guests but im sure they will be at other events one day.

I plan to start a folder of 8x10 for Got, i would do a poster like i'm doing for LOTR but there would be too many GoT guests tbh :P