Any chance of more guests from the Alien and Predator Films

I no we have Tom Skerritt from Alien Barbera Coles from Aliens and now Adam Baldwin from Predator 2 any chance of more i no i have ask before but would like to see the Following

Bill Duke Predator

Veronica Cartwright Alien

Ian Holm Alien

Paul Riser Aliens

Mac Mcdonald Aliens

Bill Paxton Aliens

William Hope Aliens

Charles S Dutton Alien 3

Charles Dance Alien 3

Ron Perlman Alien Reserruction

Winona Ryder Alien Resurruction

Adrian Brody Predertors

Topher Grace Predators

Janet Goldstien Aliens

there is more but cant name them all would love to see some at LFACC

Edited by Starbug

Another one for more Alien and Prometheus guests here :thumbup:

Watched Prometheus this afternoon it was excellant so would love to meet guests from that film

Such a good movie! I would love a guest from Prometheus. I heard some bad reports on the film so went in with negative mind and came out feeling mindblown! It was epic.

If they managed to get this rather hot Prometheus Actress, I'd be on my best behaviour and not squeee like I did after she signed Aeon Flux. Seven people liked this picture on FB and only one liked the picture of me with Sir Ridley Scott.

CharlizeTheronandIIMG_8289.jpg

Very sure that one or two people may want to have Charlize at this or any other event :)

• Like 2

If they managed to get this rather hot Prometheus Actress, I'd be on my best behaviour and not squeee like I did after she signed Aeon Flux. Seven people liked this picture on FB and only one liked the picture of me with Sir Ridley Scott.

Very sure that one or two people may want to have Charlize at this or any other event :)

You are so lucky i would kill to have a picture with Charlize

You are so lucky i would kill to have a picture with Charlize

*Bows Majestically* Thank you. It was one of those bog standard nutty Premieres, were we going to be drenched or not, who would come over and who wouldn't and when she did I kind of got a bit too excited :)

That picture is fab! Her pose is amazing, she looks like she would be really genuinely nice :-)

Its one of my favourite pictures, she was very lovely with posing - certainly made my day I can tell you :)