Tom Hiddleston

Siriusly.Black

He seriously needs to come to something! Was lucky enough to meet him the other day, he's one of the nicest people i've met in a long time, and he really does appriciate his fans. Which has just made me want to see him again, and again! He'd be a fab guest! Who's with me? :clap:

Same here, got to meet him on Sunday and he truly is a very man lovely in person :). Let's hope he'll do an SM event one day :)

Awwww, you guys met him?!? :clap: That's so great. I'm very happy for you two. He is always so lovely and extremely nice isn't he?! And I totally have to agree with Winchestergirl64: He really DOES make you want to meet him again and again. Plus he is by far one if not the nicest person I've ever met so far, too.

So, I'll repeat myself here (as may others too ^_^ ) but one can't really say it often enough :D (*just to bump this thing up again*) Tom Hiddleston would be such a wonderful guest for a SM event.

Yep! Thanks! :dance: At the Life Of Pi prem the other week, he was running a bit late, everyone had pretty much gone in, but he still found the time to stop and talk to us :D He then hugged a few of our group before he went inside. Such a nice person! I'd happily pay to meet him over and over! Still hoping he does one soon, he'd be amazing! :angel:

He seriously needs to come to something! Was lucky enough to meet him the other day, he's one of the nicest people i've met in a long time, and he really does appriciate his fans. Which has just made me want to see him again, and again! He'd be a fab guest! Who's with me? :clap:

Same here, got to meet him on Sunday and he truly is a very man lovely in person :). Let's hope he'll do an SM event one day :)

Awwww, you guys met him?!? :clap: That's so great. I'm very happy for you two. He is always so lovely and extremely nice isn't he?! And I totally have to agree with Winchestergirl64: He really DOES make you want to meet him again and again. Plus he is by far one if not the nicest person I've ever met so far, too.

So, I'll repeat myself here (as may others too ^_^ ) but one can't really say it often enough :D (*just to bump this thing up again*) Tom Hiddleston would be such a wonderful guest for a SM event.

Yea I got to meet him at the Bifa Awards outside, I didn't get to say much to him as he was swamped with "dealers" :( but he signed my photo and I said thankyou to him and he gave me a massive smile ((I was the only who bothered to say Thankyou, some people are so rude)) anyway, it was wicked and he is very lovely. Let's hope he'll do a Con, so maybe that time I'll actually get to say something other than just Thankyou LOL :) x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to agree that Tom Hiddleston is a jolly nice chap, for me it was his role in Mr. Spielbergs War Horse that I really liked most.

Last week when it was raining/hailing/snowing and many A Listers weren't really doing our side at the Baftas Tom did, along with Jeremy Irvine (who too was a nice guy) :)

I have to agree that Tom Hiddleston is a jolly nice chap, for me it was his role in Mr. Spielbergs War Horse that I really liked most.

Last week when it was raining/hailing/snowing and many A Listers weren't really doing our side at the Baftas Tom did, along with Jeremy Irvine (who too was a nice guy) :)

Exactly, Thankyou for the support. He was lovely at the Bifa Awards as well, taking the time to pose for photo's and sign autos. A really lovely guy, one who I think will be a great addition to any convention :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just thought he was great in all of those movies tbh, especially as Loki, and he seems like a lovely guy as well :).

i so much agree with you i love to meet him as my nickname at school is loki..so it would be awesome

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not met him, as he arrived too late at the event I went to, but he really wanted to get round to every fan despite being late!

Awwwhh, that's a shame. Which event did you attend? But that seems really nice of him to want to try and get around all the fans. He really does sound like he would be a lovely guest for an SM event :), fingers crossed huh? :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

YES! I saw Tom at the BAFTAs and he chatted to his fans for ages. He's such a nice guy and would make a great guest!

Yeaaaa I got to meet him at the BIFA Awards, and he is super lovely and chatty :). I hope he comes to an SM event one day :).

Edited by SiriuslyBlack