50 first dates

Sam_21

I really love Sean, but it says in Total Film:

'Sean Astin scuffs his Lord of The Rings cred as Lucy's lunk-headed, steroid-guzzling brother.'

That doesn't sound too good

oh boy does this sound intresting!!! but i shall have to see it... just to see sean!

you gotta admit tho... it must be really hard to follow up lotr! i remember reading something somewhere... i think it was a sean astin interview... but anyway.... it said something about how everything in their careers will now be put into one of 3 section...

before lotr

lotr

and after lotr!

that is soooo true! well good luck to them all!

aww. Looking forward to seeing sean in it. (see-through shirt and cycling shorts..) how fun. does he have a lisp in it? i seem to remember readng that somewhere ages ago before i had seen the trailer

yeah he has a lisp in it, it's so so cute :unsure:

I'm still looking forward to seeing it. Sean Astin's career is more behind the camera stuff anyway so he's always got something to fall back on. It's not likely he'll ever do as good of an acting job as LOTR, even though he is a wonderful actor. IT's just difficult to top it

Again, I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time. My bum was nowhere near Sean in his bum grabbing activities. All these LOTR actors on screen and my poor Billy gets to be a voice only in the next Chucky film. :wub: Forget the voice - Lets see the Mushroom!!!!!! (Well, I don't mean totally forget the voice, after all it's pretty wonderful in itself. Does anyone know of any Billy recordings?) :wub:

• 2 weeks later...