Latest Guest Announcement - ZACH GALLIGAN

You've sure gotta hand it to Zach. This says a LOT to me about a Guest.

Zach Galligan @zwgman

Anybody know where I can find some hi res images of Gremlins 1 and especially 2? I want to give UK people the best quality prints possible.

that is indeed very very nice!!

I now feel inclined to spend more on him now.

Have already decided on how much I'll be spending on Gillian :) X

Zach Galligan @zwgman

Anybody know where I can find some hi res images of Gremlins 1 and especially 2? I want to give UK people the best quality prints possible.

how much will that be than? And how much are you gonna spend on Zach? For Zach i will also just take one.

Zach Galligan @zwgman

how much will that be than? And how much are you gonna spend on Zach? For Zach i will also just take one.

I'm now going for five.

Zach was going to be three, Gremlins 1 and 2 DVD and a book. :) X

• Like 1

argh now i'm tempted to use some of my general spending budget to get an auto as well as the photoshoot... haha

---Edit: seeing as the AMH photoshoot is gonna be getting refunded maybe I can use the money from that to get his auto...----

Edited by JessCansBe1337
  • Like 1

For those of you on Twitter I can't stress enough how fabbo it would be for you to follow Zach :)

He's been showing SO MUCH enthusiasm for being over here its quite frankly awe inspiring.

You're right. You won't be the first :) He comes across as being a really lovely guy and showing a lot of enthusiasm for being with us.. I asked Zach a week ago if he'd be ok holding my Gizmo during the photoshoot, his reply...

"as long as you're referring to a doll I'd be fine :)"

Thats when I straightaway ordered a photoshoot :)

• Like 2

You're right. You won't be the first :) He comes across as being a really lovely guy and showing a lot of enthusiasm for being with us.. I asked Zach a week ago if he'd be ok holding my Gizmo during the photoshoot, his reply...

"as long as you're referring to a doll I'd be fine :)"

Thats when I straightaway ordered a photoshoot :)

Haha that is so awesome! Seriously already contender for guest of the convention and it's not even started lol :-) I recently found him on twitter (thanks to your good self!) and can see what a top guy he comes across.

His comment to you has to be quote of the day :-)

I got another #FF by Zach on Twitter for the 2nd week in a row, now that is cool!

I think I'm going to buy an 2nd photoshoot with him because I'd like to get one signed and then get one of those engraved plaque thingys to put it in that I see a stall always sells at cons