Chevron?

Travels hopefully

• Showmasters Admin

Just got my confirmation letter, welcoming me to Chevron 7.8, held last February.

I'm guessing this is a typo - elsewhere the letter mentions Hub 8, and that's certainly what I paid for...

Anyone else got this, or just me?

Hi there,

Yes, sorry, but this is an admin error that I know other people have experienced and probably is the same with everyone! :WINCE:

Please accept our apologies and be assured that we know you are coming to The Hub 8 so do not worry.

Thanks for understanding and we look forward to seeing you on Friday! :YAHOO:

Mark :D

yeah when i opened mine it came out with the chevron logo and saw the thank you for purchasing your chevron 7.8 ticket. Had a panic before i read through the letter and it said at the bottom we look forward to seeing you at the hub 8.

Guessed it was just an admin error. I haven't finished working on my time machine yet.

Everyone has been sent letters for Hub, the time-machine/Chevron issue stemmed from my antiquated PC freezing when I amended the letter template and my frazzled brain not realising when I opened the document again.

More haste less speed, as my Gran used to say!

Sorry everyone :D

Everyone has been sent letters for Hub, the time-machine/Chevron issue stemmed from my antiquated PC freezing when I amended the letter template and my frazzled brain not realising when I opened the document again.

That's almost as bad as the Chevron passes saying 2011 lol

That's almost as bad as the Chevron passes saying 2011 lol

THAT WASN'T ME!!!