The Iron Throne from Game of Thrones

Is there any chance of getting the Iron Throne prop from the Game of Thrones TV series for display and photo ops for LFCC or Collectormania?

I recall it was on display in a HMV in London for the day the first set of DVDs were released and you could get your photo taken on it (I missed out though).

I think it'd be a cool opportunity for fans attending either event.

I would LOVE to have a photo op with the Throne! Have seen pics from US events and it looks amazing.

And there was the photoshoots last year at LFCC with the Oscar statues, so maybe, HOPEFULLY someday, down the line it'll happen :)

Is there any chance of getting the Iron Throne prop from the Game of Thrones TV series for display and photo ops for LFCC or Collectormania?

I recall it was on display in a HMV in London for the day the first set of DVDs were released and you could get your photo taken on it (I missed out though).

Absolutely Fantastic Idea

Why are all the Game of Thrones actors going to Milton Keynes instead of LFCC?

This makes me sad

The most obvious answer is that GoT season 3 starts filming in Northern Ireland in June and most of the cast won't be able to guarantee their availability for a weekend at LFCC in July just yet, if at all.

Absolutely Fantastic Idea

Fab Idea!!!

• 2 months later...

I was lucky enough to get my photo taken in the morning but they certainly hadn't advertised start and end times for the photoshoots that I could see. Maybe they saw the delays that the photos from the Holly/Gillian/Jeri shoots were causing and capped it early?

Sorry to hear some missed out. :(

• Like 1