Themes ....

ButterFlyRose_

Just Early notice would be lovely for once ----- I think people will make even greater efforts with it being the last one and the extra time would be hugely benificial PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE!

Could someone from ME reply and give us an Idea on when they will annouce them?

EXTRA PRETTY PLEASE???

I have to agree not too sure bout the civil war after seeing what costumes to get (expense) but doc/nurses, pj party, prom and pj party would be good

Don't know why it takes so long to announce themes - it's just a case of different coloured balloons. :whistling:

i dont know why either maybe they want to see how many tickets they sell, i would like something nice, cheap and do-able :dance:

I don't mind about themes at all...as I've already said...I dress whatever I want to, nothing to do with themes, unless I have a costume that matches (e.g. Bella's birthday = Alice's birthday party dress or Wedding = Alice's bridesmaids dress etc.) BUT Maybe something where I'd fit being Snow White from SWATH :'D If my costumes actually done then, I hope so!

Am really hoping we will get more notice on themes for this one - especially since its the last one, would love extra time to make the effort!!!!!

I have to agree with you all extra time would be good

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Im new on here but not to these cons :)

I know alot of the suggested themes are ones that have been done and some that are favourites but I do think that an original theme for the last one would be amazing. Prob the saturday night would be best as alot of people dont stay for the sunday party and I know the guests tend to go too.

I was thinking ....What about a vampire / werewolf theme. People could come in cosplay then or just dress up as a wolf! Can you imagine the party!!!!! People all sparkly and some with the tribal tattoo or even in full wolf gear :) I think this would be AMAZING

People who cosplay can do there amazing costumes too.

Just an idea though :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think Civil War again would be kewl...PJ party is ok...

I find the prom/graduation theme incredibly boring personally and although I like Newborns, Again it has been done. We had Drs & Nurses theme last time? :/

I think flashback could be quite kewl as those who want to could go all out with a period costume etc :D

Not long to go now, Hope they are announced soon x

Really want the themes announcing ASAP!!!!!

If we are to do them properly then....... :whistling:

i have to agree with you coz its the last one i think that it should be done good and nice so themes now would be great, so that costumes/outfits would fit right into place with them

Im going to post EVERDAY asking for the Theme's until they are posted...

I NEED to try and work out outfits sooner rather than later please??

It is the last one and time to sort everything out would be AWESOME :wub:

• Like 1