Autograph Pre Orders

• Showmasters Admin

We know that getting to a show can sometimes be difficult, but there is no reason to miss out on purchasing an autograph from any of the guests at our shows, with the Showmasters and Massive Events Preorder Service!

We have a brand new site set up listing all the current guests for autograph orders. You can chose the usual 10x8 print, but now we also offer larger prints and even canvases!

So if you cant make it to a show, this is the perfect site for you. Have a look for yourself:

http://www.showmasterssales.com/

:dance::o

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Can I send personal items to be signed?

Yes. Details are on the site.

when you choose which guest you want the autograph from, go to the extra options drop down menu. There you will see the personal item options. once you have placed your order, email the pre order shop and we will give you the address to sent your items to.

I did wonder about using this site to guarantee autographs from people whom I may not get around to seeing on the day, as I currently plan to attend only the Saturday, would this be considered cheating? Also I noticed that not all guests for the con are on there, so I assume its limited to who has agreed to do these types of autographs...is that correct?

I did wonder about using this site to guarantee autographs from people whom I may not get around to seeing on the day, as I currently plan to attend only the Saturday, would this be considered cheating?
This service is really intended for people who can not attend the event. Yes, it would be cheating. Cheating yourself out of meeting the guest/s.

Also I noticed that not all guests for the con are on there, so I assume its limited to who has agreed to do these types of autographs...is that correct?
Possibly but it is more likely that the website has simply not been updated to include every guest announced so far.

I have a quick question; will Gillian Anderson be available to purchase and also can it be personalised. Thanks:)

Jeri is on there, so I can't see why Gilian should not be added.

Personalisations are almost never completely ruled out before. In the event a personalisation can not be obtained as far as I know the money is refunded. For detailed questions like this best use the contact link: http://www.showmasterssales.com/contactus.html

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Hi All.

Just a wee update to let you know the pre order shop has been updated.

most of the latest guests have been added including Gillian Anderson.

If you notice that the guest you want is not added to the shop dont worry, i just means i have not got images for the missing guest. when i have the images the shop will be updated.

Ta affy much

Joyce

• Moderators

Good news :dance:

The online payment for the pre orders is now up and running. :dance:

My phone is very happy by this news. Lol

The payment process is very easy to use, tis rather user friendly.

Thank you to all the customers that have used us so far. :clap:

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

Hullo.

Now that i am free from all the collectormania pre orders i have added a fair few guests to the pre order shop.

I am open to images suggestions fir any of the guests. If one image is requested by popular demand i will add it to the shop if i can find it. As always if you do want a specific image i suggest you find the one you want and send it to me.

if you have any questions about using the pre order service other than when will guests be added to the shop please email me ether through the shop via the contact us link or showmasterspreorders@gmail.com

cheers

Joyce

• Moderators

The LFCC section of the Pre Order shop will close on Tuesday the 3rd of July at 6pm

Please note that once the shop has closed no orders will be accepted, this also includeds trying to place orders during the event itself.

ubber thanks.

• Moderators

I am currently adding another batch of guests to the Autograph Pre order shop. Some of the latest announments are already listed in the shop.

Charles dance, John Simm,iain Glan and a few game of thrones guests.

If any one is intrested in comic guests please ping me an email.

Also, were do we put our name for the dedications?

And if the guest isn't doing personalisations, will we be refunded the £5 charge for it?

There is a separate field to enter the dedication name during the order process, at the checkout stage.

As per the website

If we are unable to get your item dedicated we will refund the £5 charge and send you an undedicated item.

Also, were do we put our name for the dedications?

And if the guest isn't doing personalisations, will we be refunded the £5 charge for it?

There is a separate field to enter the dedication name during the order process, at the checkout stage.

As per the website

If we are unable to get your item dedicated we will refund the £5 charge and send you an undedicated item.

Thank you 1of2! Much appreciated! :D

• Moderators

Karl Urban and Freema Agyeman have been added to the shop along with a couple other Guests. :clap:

Gotta say i am soooo happy about Karl, Gonna get a couple autographs for my self and maybe a photo shoot. :dance:

• Moderators

Hiya,

I've just bought a golden ticket for the event next weekend and was wondering where to sent the photograph and the details which packet I choose to.

Can you help?

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Flairis J. Flattermann

Hi

i have just sent you an email. pls check your inbox.

cheers

Joyce

• Moderators

Just want to remind everyone that the pre order shop is closing tonight at 6pm

once its closed no orders will be accepted this includes autograph orders during London film and comic con.