Hotels

Cyberman

The holiday company we travelled with in the past two years to London for the Show has not been allocated any hotels in London due to the Olympics. So my head will be going round and round trying to look out for a good hotel :uhoh:

So where is everyone staying ?

The holiday company we travelled with in the past two years to London for the Show has not been allocated any hotels in London due to the Olympics. So my head will be going round and round trying to look out for a good hotel :uhoh:

So where is everyone staying ?

Not exactly next door but Heathrow - nice and easy to get in and out ...

Premier Inn - London Kensington.

It's a short walk from Earls Court Station (about 5 mins), and handy for all the shops & restaurants on Earls Court Road.

And the rooms are fine.

But, it's not the cheapest hotel and I believe that the prices have gone up even more since I booked a couple of months back. But if you're sharing with someone that'll brings the cost down.

Stopping at the Pub opposite Olympia so got a whole 100 yards to walk to the entrance

Whats the pub called and how much do they charge per night Im already booked in at Montana Hotel near kings cross but wouldnt mind knowing for future events :P

Stopping at the Pub opposite Olympia so got a whole 100 yards to walk to the entrance

Whats the pub called and how much do they charge per night Im already booked in at Montana Hotel near kings cross but wouldnt mind knowing for future events :P

they are already fully booked, they only had about 9 rooms.

They're called the Hand & Flower for £93.95 pn

I booked them as soon as i got back from the last LFCC

they are already fully booked, they only had about 9 rooms.

They're called the Hand & Flower for £93.95 pn

I booked them as soon as i got back from the last LFCC

That sounds expensive for a pub, we are stayin in Montana a 3star bed and breakfast for half that price but we will have to jump on the tube to the event. where as you can just fall out of bed and your there.