• John R D
    • Billy
    • Bob
    • Sala

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw i loved Sala and Thomas (voted 4 Thomas)!! they were so friendly when we met them, Sala made my weekend when he recognised us from C4 :P *hugs them both* Billy and Andy were fantastic in the talks but the signing bit was a bit rushed ;) John was charming as usual and Bruce was great, really really funny :D I loved all of them though, thanks again SM :D

:P Hey Everyone,

For me it had to be bob anderson even though they were all great 2 meet but having to wait 4 bob to arrive i was not dissappointed at all. He took time to individually talk to each guest. Particulalrly chuffed coz he admired the poster that i asked him to sign and had a picture taken with him. Awesome. I think he was taken a back by the number of people who were queing for at first but he wasn't at all nervous. He was well worth the wait.

Thomas was also great and had such enthusiasm for each individual.

;)

It has to be a toss up between Andy Serkis and JRD who are sooooo fan friendly..

Best Non LOTR guest has to be, for me Brent Spiner.. an absolute natural at this and very chatty and friendly with a great sense of humour.. I just can't understand why he so rarely does this sort of thing..

oh noooooooooo

i wanted to vote for all of them.....Andy and Sala and Thomas are my heart! i love them.... i really do it was amazing!

Andy for the auction! that was amazing!

Sala for just being the most sexy amazing intelligent and talent man, you are THE MAN!!! *love you honey* and thank you! hope you have a safe flight home tomorrow, i'll be thinking of you!

Thomas.......

please please everyone i implore you to get thomas back.... how does such a genuine, talented, and beautiful man go unnoticed! its a travisty!

huggles

Andrea x

JRD was soooooo nice, we were searching for *amy*'s ticket and i happened to leave my empire lord of the rings special thing on the desk so I could search for her ticket and he reached over and signed it without me asking, the person sitting next to him said 'she didn't pay to have that signed!!!!' and JRD said 'so?' :D

JRD was soooooo nice, we were searching for *amy*'s ticket and i happened to leave my empire lord of the rings special thing on the desk so I could search for her ticket and he reached over and signed it without me asking, the person sitting next to him said 'she didn't pay to have that signed!!!!' and JRD said 'so?' :yoda:

LOL, that's brilliant! Really wish I could have met JRD, but after the RD cast and Billy I didn't have the cash left :yoda:

Voted for Billy, who was lovely, though like others have said, I was rushed through. Still got a personalised auto and a photo though, so can't complain :D

Sala because of the enormous hug I got off him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and Geoff too (spelt that right!)

Geoff is a crew member and he was sitting on the JRD table (I think)

Geoff remembered me from C4! At that event I wondered around dressed as Eowyn for 2 days, and when Geoff saw me, on Saturday, he recognised me!!!! I was gobsmacked!

YOU MADE MY DAY GEOFF!

*blows a kiss* :D