Very quiet forum

gillianre

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't check here every day now. I was getting disappointed and seeing "no new posts" lol. Can't wait till something is announced and we all have something to talk about.

The facebook group is still active - and yes, I would advise turning off the email notifications. You may get swamped when we get excited about something.

I'm sure we won't be waiting long for the themes now... did you know that ET6 is just TEN WEEKS TOMORROW!! I'm SUPER pumped because in ten weeks I'll be on my way as we're stopping the Thursday as well... and before ET5, the party themes were announced TEN weeks before the convention, so I'm hoping/thinking/praying to all the gods and godesses/BEGGING :angel: that we won't be waiting too much longer.

I suppose that all depends on if there is any surprise or secret guests to be announced.

But I am certain it won't be long.

SQUEEE!

We just need some news of something to get us all excited!! Its been a while!!! :D

Until last week I wasn't even sure I was going to be able to go but then hubby came up trumps and booked my tickets. It would have been a travesty if I'd missed ET6 after attending them all! But yeah, some news would be nice to get us all in the mood!

Well that is a guest announcement all on its own - ELAINE IS COMING TO ET6 WOOOO! Will be wonderful to see you again!! x x

• 2 weeks later...

59 DAYS!!!!!!!!

Yes, it's veeeeeeeeeeeeeery quiet on here, what's the betting that as soon as those wonderful THEMES are announced this place will be sooooooooo busy that we won't be able to keep up.

The facebook group is very active, lotts of excitement, plans and happiness going on over there, plus the Hilton are a member of the group and answering any questions people might have about room availability, room types etc.

Search Eternal Twilight 6 Convention and you can request to join.

• Moderators

Hi Girlies

Can someone send me the link to the facebook group as i have been unable to find it :D

I am so looking forward to it, it will be my first convention :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

Thanks

et6 facebook

come and join the fun :YAHOO:

Strange. I tried to add myself to it, got accepted by someone, and now it won't even let me look at the group and says I'm blocked :blink:

I bob on and off, But no-one ever posts so I don`t either :thumbup:

I wish they would hurry up with themes. As it`s getting so close, I probably won`t have enough money to get everything together in time now.

I don`t get why the con group is closed??

It's closed so it doesn't get spammed?

Actually, a lot of the members REQUESTED it to be closed to protect their privacy, so the admins and moderators closed it.

• Moderators

I assumed it was for people to chat that have been to the ET events etc (which I have) so I tried to join but someone blocked me. Shame really. I've been in groups for all the others!

Oh well, at least it's active so I'm glad people are discussing the event.

I bob on and off, But no-one ever posts so I don`t either :D

I wish they would hurry up with themes. As it`s getting so close, I probably won`t have enough money to get everything together in time now.

Actually, a lot of the members REQUESTED it to be closed to protect their privacy, so the admins and moderators closed it.

Was just a question? :thumbup:

I assumed it was for people to chat that have been to the ET events etc (which I have) so I tried to join but someone blocked me. Shame really. I've been in groups for all the others!

Naughty DB, Whatya been up to? ;) x

You're not on the blocked list DavidB.

I bob on and off, But no-one ever posts so I don`t either :dance:

Was just a question? :YAHOO:

Naughty DB, Whatya been up to? :WINCE: x

I know :YAHOO: - there were lots of reasons to make it a closed group - at least it's not private or hidden though eh? People can still search and find it, and then request to join. Requests are usually approved pretty quickly as most of the admins have friends in common with most people on here, or know them off of Twitter etc.

The main reason was privacy etc as well, for the members discussing, also although the group has a strict "be nice, not slag anyone off or slate (guest choices/authors) etc, there might be something that could be missed, and we would HATE for the guests/authors to get onto the group, view all the content and see comments that might not be as kind, so it was decided that it was the most sensible option.

It's a fun group, no drama, lots of laughs (and photos!... maybe even a video of Kellan wearing not much else than jeans!!!) it's all good as I think we were getting a little lonely on the boards here with no one to talk to :)

I know :YAHOO: - there were lots of reasons to make it a closed group - at least it's not private or hidden though eh? People can still search and find it, and then request to join. Requests are usually approved pretty quickly as most of the admins have friends in common with most people on here, or know them off of Twitter etc.

The main reason was privacy etc as well, for the members discussing, also although the group has a strict "be nice, not slag anyone off or slate (guest choices/authors) etc, there might be something that could be missed, and we would HATE for the guests/authors to get onto the group, view all the content and see comments that might not be as kind, so it was decided that it was the most sensible option.

It's a fun group, no drama, lots of laughs (and photos!... maybe even a video of Kellan wearing not much else than jeans!!!) it's all good as I think we were getting a little lonely on the boards here with no one to talk to :)

And I'm only finding out about this now? :YAHOO:

And I'm only finding out about this now? :YAHOO:

You mean you've not seen "the" video??? Oh my, its advertising jeans or something (not that it matters, because Kellan is in it, I wasn't looking at the clothes!) I don't want to post it on here because it is a little... erm... racy... but if you look on the group if you're on FB and I'll "bump" it to the top... or if you youtube and search something along the lines of... "Kellan Lutz y Anne V para Dylan George Abbot+Main Video". It's suitable for all tastes... female and male. (His co-star is interesting too!) LOL...

*runs away and hides*