Cosplay

NOTICE!

Thank you all for being so patient with our Admin Team, the Cosplay Sign-up thread is now active here http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76255

and more information for our events if needed plus a little on our Prob Rules here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76254

Hope to see you all for yet another amazing LFCC!

and Starbuck's Dad, can't wait to see more of Eleanor!!

Lise x

It seems myself and friends are now making a group for the Saturday.

We're creating an Avengers group.. it can be a mix of all sources: Earth's mightiest heroes, ultimate avengers animated films, live action film. We're also happy to have random S.H.E.I.L.D agents in the group as we've got one already lol. So if anyone is doing an Avengers cosplay of some sort, your welcome to join us in a group and then I'll sort out a photoshoot. ^___^

As I'm doing Ariel on the sunday, I'm also wondering whether to do another group or not...but either way I'll be around as Ariel ^_^

I'm doing Femme! Captain America

I did Femme Captain America at CM and was thinking of doing it again at LFCC as my Femme Iron Man outfit I started probably wont be ready on time :-(

Well, it's all changed up again so I have the final count for you. Gas mask zombie, cardassian and my newest idea. A Gothic and lolita outfit in complete red and black,also from complete scratch I have made a red and black lace headdress with chains and crosses around small roses. it's so pretty

a major task. I cut up,restitched an old silk skirt to make a new lolita skirt. It started out looking shockingly bad and i was losing hope,but,about two or three hours in, it suddenly took shape! I put black lace around the top and stitched up a few holes I accident caused. Now the next thing tomorrow will be sewing in the red lace at the bottom.

When it's all done I will put pics here

Edited by dreamsphere3

Hey guys!

in reply to my gorgeous Jemma (Vamp_Rogue) i will be doing Black Cat from the Spider-man comics on the Saturday. Sunday is undecided at the moment, if i can get my ArkhamCity Harley'sRevenge Harley Quinn finished, i'll be doing that. If not, Poison Ivy. I REALLY want to do Jessica Rabbit with you Jemma! you're not too fat at all :( if i can get my Jessica costume finished in time i might do her on Saturday afternoon. (heels are too much to wear all day!)

I'm looking for a Spider-man to take some cool pictures with on Saturday :) *hint hint nudge nudge* so reply to me if you can ehe.

It's pretty much a yearly ritual that I wear Black Cat to LFCC, but this year I fancy a change!

Costumes planned :

Mera (Aquaman) - Friday

She Hulk - Saturday

Black Widow (Comic Version) - Sunday

Shulk & Widow could possibly swap days.

Edited by inuyoku

This is my second LFCC and not all the cosplay plans are concrete yet, depending on whether parts turn up mainly, but if all goes well I should be doing:

Saturday: Jim Moriarty: Tourist Jim: The Reichenbach Fall (Sherlock BBC)

Sunday: July (Darker Than Black)

And I'm still deciding on the Friday. I should have a Molly/Kirihara with me Sat and Sun, and on the Saturday I'm bringing my younger brother, who is eager to do his first cosplay as Doctor John Watson (Sherlock BBC)

I agree that it always seems a lot, and there certainly are a lot in costume, but probably more like 1 in 3. Although it can vary day on day and even at different times of the day in my opinion. I think that as costumes stand out more they can tend to stick in my mind bringing a slight bias to the recollection.

At the risk of seeming pedantic about this, a quick look at the photos on the front page (one of the queue, one of the convention) helps bear this out. However, having said that it looks as though they'll be quite a few in costume this year. http://www.cosplayis...tory/events/214

Where I am going with this? Um, yes there'll be a lot of people in costume, but if you are or aren't you'd fit in regardless.

Edit: Ooo, just spotted someone's going as a Dalek!

Edited by Starbuck's dad

We're creating an Avengers group.. it can be a mix of all sources: Earth's mightiest heroes, ultimate avengers animated films, live action film. We're also happy to have random S.H.E.I.L.D agents in the group as we've got one already lol. So if anyone is doing an Avengers cosplay of some sort, your welcome to join us in a group and then I'll sort out a photoshoot. ^___^

As I'm doing Ariel on the sunday, I'm also wondering whether to do another group or not...but either way I'll be around as Ariel ^_^

I did Femme Captain America at CM and was thinking of doing it again at LFCC as my Femme Iron Man outfit I started probably wont be ready on time :-(

Ooh!! I wasn't at CM as I couldnt afford to go, not with everything else going on at the moment for me.

Ooh!! I wasn't at CM as I couldnt afford to go, not with everything else going on at the moment for me.

I just about afforded it! there is so much going on at the moment I never have any spare cash anymore haha!

• Like 1

I'm looking at money at the moment to see what I can do. I've been "breaking into the tower" Moriarty a few times recently and I want to add the crown jewels and robe if I can. Otherwise, there's every chance I'll finish Rumpelteaser (Cats) instead.

Or maybe I'll end up picking something completely different at the last minute, as always :P

Aha, :)

I'm going as Yuki Cross from the manga/anime Vampire Knight :)

It would be great to see other anime/manga cosplayers (last year I went as Hatsune Miku).

Does anyone know if there are any regulations for 'weapons' mine is an artemis/scythe and its not 'dangerous' but could be considered as a weapon considering its 8ft tall :)

I still have my Claire (Heroes) Cheerleading outfit, perfect replica of the blue one. I haven't had chance to wear that for a long time so I might go for that.

I really want to go as Miranda Lawson from Mass Effect (I have the hair and boobs, at least) but I'm not sure how to go about making the outfit. I think I'd need a very specific fabric.

If I get it finished on time I'll be going as The Riddler (Arkham City version).

I hope you do! I've been re-playing that game lately and literally was only thinking a few hours ago 'A guy should totally do a good Arkham City Riddler cosplay." ;-)

And yay! Darth!

Aha, :)

I'm going as Yuki Cross from the manga/anime Vampire Knight :)

It would be great to see other anime/manga cosplayers (last year I went as Hatsune Miku).

Does anyone know if there are any regulations for 'weapons' mine is an artemis/scythe and its not 'dangerous' but could be considered as a weapon considering its 8ft tall :)

ooooo Yuukii!! : 3 Awesomeee! On the Saturday I'm Police Stocking from Panty and Stocking and on the Sunday I'm part of a Vocaloid Love is War group and i'll be Meiko^^

I shall defo look out for you!^^

Since my sister and I are twins, we'll be doing Comic Relief Amies on Friday. I'll be doing Kiss-O-Gram Amy on Saturday and Hungry Earth/Cold Blood Amy on Sunday! :D Can't wait to see all the whovians there!