Friday review

Suprised this hasn't been posted yet but what did everyone thought about friday?

I found it very relaxing and laid back compared to saturday's more busy nature plus i loved the fact that when you are getting the ticket to get in, you can buy tickets for both saturday and sunday as well meaning you can avoid the queue the next two days.

I loved it, I really hope they make it a permanent fixture for this event! It was great being able to go in and get a feel for the place without the huge crowds that there have been today. We really enjoyed it and was nice to have a look at the dealers stalls without the constant pushing and shoving that there normally is!!!

Whoever came up withthis idea in the SM office should get a gold star!!

I really enjoyed the Friday preview night, it was relaxed and not too busy (unlike Saturday), and gives us a bit extra time to look around without all the stress. I hope we get the preview night every year from now on.

• 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed it! It was great to browse the stalls especially when it wasn't crowded. I did feel the guests should have been on VQ tickets as it was very slow seeing them and I nearly missed the free guests because of how long it took to see everyone.