The Red Room

theoden_of_rohan

I thought this was needed, lol

Sorry, I'm a little bit merry right now and thought I would intoduce you all to the land of laughter, fun and much much loving!!!!!!

Hug a tree - tell it you love it

Stroke a cat - make a feline friend!

Tell someone that they're fab - maybe they havent heard it enough!!!!

(how much do I sound like Trisha? lol)

LMAO - what the f*** am I going on about?

Enjoy.........

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well tonights the first night ive managed to get myself stuck in a load of crp over nothing so before i go to bed i will post in the love room! definately a needed room!

my love goes out to miss t lotr fan and piddles who always make me cheerier when im down...and to everyone who contributes here that has ever spoken to me as ur all lovely!!!

and a special wee wave to those of you i dont chat to as much as i did to start with *waves* miss u and hope u know who u are...if u remember me :yoda:

now i should really get to bed soon!

oh, also a wave to everyone who went to the rotk premiere coz i had a great time with u all and u were all great!! mwah!

im finished...

So who is up for a shag then???

Umm well if I can find a man whose not married yeah!

Hmmmm there are some famous people i'd shag, and they're married, oh what would i give for one night of passion with

Elijah Wood, not to mention a few others!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm there are some famous people i'd shag, and they're married, oh what would i give for one night of passion with

you surprise me vamps. lol

Hmm ok the famous ones I would throw my morals away, Hugo Weaving.....

As Elrond? :D

As Elrond? :D

No eeeek he has scary eyes, gimme Lawrence Makoare and throw in Sala too!!!!!!!!!

omg, i love you al so much, you mean the world to me..

but............... im married to davido. well, engaged. hes the one for me *tear in eye* and youre all invited to the wedding. i love you darling. may our love never end *bums*

btw, this is like.. NOT serious, but i do love vido i do..and we are married

*cough cough*

Some, inspirational Love quotes... *paper rustles*

Love your enemies. It really pisses them off!

--Unknown

To infinite, ever present Love, all is Love, and there is no error, no sin sickness, nor death.

--Mary Baker Eddy

Love is a perky elf dancing a merry little jig and then suddenly he turns on you with a miniature machine gun.

--Matt Groening

a bit o religion:

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love I gain nothing Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away...And now these things remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

--1 Corinthians 13:1-8, 13

Sometimes it hurt more then we can bear.If we could live without passion maybe we'd know some kind of peace..but we would be hollow..Empty rooms shuttered and dank.Without passion we'd be truly dead

--David Boreanaz - Angel" in ((Passion)) (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)

Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illumines it

--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

But above all those is:

I love you guys!

Hey, it's the thread for love, why not love...m'eh

• Moderators

Well, I thought that's what the RED was for!!! :D

Stupid pervy mind ...

Technically it won't be prostitution ... it'll be, errr, LOVE FOR MONEY! .. yeah .. ah f*** it, it's prostitition!!

So who's selling? :D