guest gifts. are you giving?

Hi there. I'm sorry if there was a topic about this or its not aloud to be put on here, but i would love to have this here for people to discuss and share.

are you bringing any gifts for special guests? if so what are they? are you buying them or making them?

i am bringing something for brent spiner and Karen Gillan. i wont tell you what I'm bringing for mr.spiner because i am making it myself and don't want to tell anyone until its actually finished. for karen i thought it would put a smile on her face if i brought her a little leprechaun teddy with her name sewed into it. i suck at sewing but i shall try, this little fellow will be given to her to give her good luck with her first LFCC,when i finish it ill put a photo of it here.

so, please share!

xxx

sonya

I usually bring stroopwafels (Dutch cookies) for the people who I know have been in the Netherlands, and the people who I think will enjoy them. I have 16 packages, but don't know yet who I'll give them to.

hmmm.... stroopwafels...

I usually bring stroopwafels (Dutch cookies) for the people who I know have been in the Netherlands, and the people who I think will enjoy them. I have 16 packages, but don't know yet who I'll give them to.

hmmm.... stroopwafels...

Me?

Hi there. I'm sorry if there was a topic about this or its not aloud to be put on here, but i would love to have this here for people to discuss and share.

are you bringing any gifts for special guests? if so what are they? are you buying them or making them?

i am bringing something for brent spiner and Karen Gillan. i wont tell you what I'm bringing for mr.spiner because i am making it myself and don't want to tell anyone until its actually finished. for karen i thought it would put a smile on her face if i brought her a little leprechaun teddy with her name sewed into it. i suck at sewing but i shall try, this little fellow will be given to her to give her good luck with her first LFCC,when i finish it ill put a photo of it here.

so, please share!

xxx

sonya

Cool! I'm sure she'll be happy with that, but just out of interest, why a leprechaun? Is it a thing you like to do with guests or something?

Indeed I am from cork, in good old Ireland, also one time I was given one of these as a kid when I was very sick and told when I slept it would leave me sweets to eat in the morning. My family did this for ages till I found out and to this day seeing these little guys still makes me smile!