latest Guest Announcement - ALEX KINGSTON

I have my auto my lovely friend got me from MK but it doesn't have my name which is fine. I would much rather a photo with her anyway, do you think I can ask for a hug? I am a little shy.

I did hug Tony Head but I did have two photoshoots with him so I could pick my courage up! I worry like women might find it odd if another women asks to hug them.

I am rambling now, sorry O_O

You can ask Alex for a hug. Going by her photo shoot session at C17 she will probably say yes.

I want too. I will probably never meet her again. I do not want to be a scary stalker fan though O_O

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loads of people asked for hugs and other poses, its fine :D

As long as your voice isnt breaking glass and you arnt shaking like an old washing machine you wotn come across weird or stalkery at all :YAHOO:

thats me stuffed then
:D

Not long! I have wanted to meet her for so long I am so worried something is going to happen and I can't :YAHOO: like I miss my train, or get lost or the world ends...

Something :YAHOO:

And then I shall cry forever.

Look at the bright side. If the world ends, then you won't have to cry for long. :D:D

a large order I did just prior came the other day, so maybe sometime early next week alex will come?

How much money have you spent on postage fees with your numerous orders!!

And more guests still getting announced, you could of just got gold and ordered all photos at same time and it would be free postage!

a large order I did just prior came the other day, so maybe sometime early next week alex will come?

How much money have you spent on postage fees with your numerous orders!!

And more guests still getting announced, you could of just got gold and ordered all photos at same time and it would be free postage!

many variables that make that impossible, most of which is im not gold at the moment. plus the last order (large one 130 quid) was cos id left alot of them like joel and mark till late and did in one go, ive not done that many small orders aside karen, alex and lambert

many variables that make that impossible, most of which is im not gold at the moment. plus the last order (large one 130 quid) was cos id left alot of them like joel and mark till late and did in one go, ive not done that many small orders aside karen, alex and lambert

What I meant was wait until a few weeks before and then buy gold (free postage) and all the photoshoots at that point

As you would be gold, you go in first so if you needed any extra photoshoots you would have no line in front of you to buy them.

With the talk tickets included the saving of postage makes gold even better value for you and i know you were considering one purely to cut down the queueing time for each photoshoot.

it would but I dont know if I even will go gold, so thats a big risk if I dont and have ticket 500 on everyone with 20 shoots lol

500 tickets for karen yes, the others no. Anyway, being last in line in theory would be less stressful as for the big shoots which go on for 90 mins- 2 hours you wont be queuing, you'll be in the other photostudio.

Mate, you need to hire a couple of people to coordinate your movements whilst keeping an eye on all the photo queues!

Not long! I have wanted to meet her for so long I am so worried something is going to happen and I can't :( like I miss my train, or get lost or the world ends...

Something :poki:

And then I shall cry forever.

Look at the bright side. If the world ends, then you won't have to cry for long. :wub::wub:

Well it depends if after the world ends I am aware it ended and such O_O haha

Silly Question but

i met Alex at CM17 she was lovley but i didnt get a personalisation as she was soo busy by the time we got there, if i took my pic with me to lfcc would i have to pay again to get the qoute added to the already signed pic?

silly question but if you dont ask you dont know ?

Anything needs to be paid for. If every unpersonalised auto gets brought along to this event, they'll hardly get through any new ones.

Plus I'd imagine there will be no guarantee she'll be personalising anyway, so you may not get it done anyway even if you paid for two.

What are people taking to be signed?

I have a photo already without my name on, so I do not really want to run the risk of two photos without my name on. So I was thinking a dvd cover possibly Essex boys or Sweet land was they are two of my faves :YAHOO:

Received mine in the post today

Photoshoot ticket number 8 woohooo!

nice, im hoping mine is here today then, fingers crossed

All my oustanding tickets were waiting for me when I got home from work, including one for Alex which is number 50 but with a gold ticket that's all a bit irrelevant.