Really want to go!

lisajb28

Don't let that put you off - it's so easy to meet other people at cons, especially at the Park Inn where there are quieter bar areas near the main hall. (That's how I met the people I'm meeting at Bitten 2!) DO IT. :D

I am scared lol that and there are no rooms at the inn left :(

I am scared lol that and there are no rooms at the inn left :P

There still rooms left at the Park Inn at booking.com or just call the Park Inn directly. There is a special con rate.

Other options nearby are a Travelodge and an Ibis (where I'll be staying, by the way). I'm also going solo as seem to do a lot. From other cons I've been to, you'll get to know people standing in line for something at the latest :) So the more the merrier. :D

Hey, so i've been leaving it forever until i get tickets. The day has finally come. I may or may not be going on my own, so to get to know new people on here would be epic!

If anyone has MSN, give me a holla and i'll add ya. Would be good to get back into the social swing of things as ive not been to a showmasters con in ages !

I have no one to go with either!

My friend isn't sure if she can make it cos of money and stuff.

And i'm so excited for this, really wanna get a gold ticket!

Maybe us loners should swap facebooks or whatever lol!

Let me know cos i'm so wanting to go to this! :cylon:

I have no one to go with either!

My friend isn't sure if she can make it cos of money and stuff.

And i'm so excited for this, really wanna get a gold ticket!

Maybe us loners should swap facebooks or whatever lol!

Let me know cos i'm so wanting to go to this! :cylon:

yes come!! im going on my own too haha! wasnt going to but i'd regret if i didnt! Need some fun in my life :(

Don't be scared about traveling by yourself :) Just make sure you have it all planned out in your head or even write it down before you leave, that's what I do and I'm coming to this one by myself also :D

• 4 weeks later...

RIGHT!! IT'S NEARLY HERE LOL!

If anyone wants to chat and decide on meetin up at the event maybe before so we don't walk in on our own, let me know and i'll give ya my facebook, cos i'm so wanting to go to this but dont' want to turn up there by myself, i know you're all saying it's cool but i'm a bit shy like that tehe. So letmeknowww! :lol:

Im coming with my partner and im just as nervous as I would be coming alone ! Im sure people coming alone will make friends quickly ! Always feel free to come and say hi to me :)

If you can get to Euston Station for the 13.13 train you can travel with myself and my daughter and friend. then you wont be lonely hun.

amanda

If anyone wants to chat and decide on meetin up at the event maybe before so we don't walk in on our own, let me know and i'll give ya my facebook, cos i'm so wanting to go to this but dont' want to turn up there by myself, i know you're all saying it's cool but i'm a bit shy like that tehe. So letmeknowww! :D

send me your fb and i'll add you! :)

Edited by Cupcakekiki

If anyone wants to chat and decide on meetin up at the event maybe before so we don't walk in on our own, let me know and i'll give ya my facebook, cos i'm so wanting to go to this but dont' want to turn up there by myself, i know you're all saying it's cool but i'm a bit shy like that tehe. So letmeknowww! :P

send me your fb and i'll add you! :)

yay! i'll do it as soon as i get back from work tonight!