6.7 A GOOD MAN GOES TO WAR (1/2) inc Spoilers

timelord81r

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she didnt tell rory anything like that, but she did feel sick when first encountering the silence, like amy who was preggers (sort of) I think it was loosely implied she maybe? maybe

perhaps the little girl regenerating is rivers (and the docs?) kid? would explain why river has no recollection of being in the suit as a kid if it was her,

lol my head hurts. still, love it, love river.

Edited by timelord81r

perhaps the little girl regenerating is rivers (and the docs?) kid? would explain why river has no recollection of being in the suit as a kid if it was her,

lol my head hurts. still, love it, love river.

TBH thats one of my thoughts since the episode aired.

That whole no recollection of the suit thing just makes me think theres more to river then shes letting on. If not i be kinda disappointed.

• 4 weeks later...

Watching the episode where Rory and Amy get married, River walks past the windows and Rory tells Amy that someone left a present, a blue diary and when they look in there it is blank. Rory notices that Amy is crying and a tear falls on the blue diary. Is it blank because River is not born? How did River turn up at the wedding? Afterwards, the Doctor proposes? or not as the case may be.