6.7 A GOOD MAN GOES TO WAR (1/2) inc Spoilers

timelord81r

Written by: Steven Moffat

Directed by: Peter Hoar

Radio Times (written by Steven Moffat):

Quote:

Want to find the most dangerous place in the universe? Easy. Harm a hair on Amy's head any just wait. But as the last of the Time Lords and the Lone Centurion blaze across galaxies to save the woman in both their lives, history is unfolding. In her cell, in Stormcage, River Song knows the time has come at last. She has a secret, and this is the day she tells it.

The battle of Demons Run has begun. And the Doctor's darkest hour is now.

trailer next time -

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too excited doesn't even begin to summarise how I'm feeling about this episode, my bf (of sorts) is planning to fly over from ireland friday and he'll be here saturday and ill be like shushhhhhhh, it may have been a fortnight since ive seen u but doctor who is on!!

I've literally been waiting for this since the second The Almost People ended...I'm so excited. I have so many theories, and I just can't wait for the episode. Everything I've read just literally has me on the edge of my seat waiting. Is it Saturday yet? I'm pretty certain this episode will be the highlight of this month...I don't care how sad that is. xD Saturday evening needs to hurry up. I want A Good Man Goes to War now! I'm a little impatient when it comes to Dr Who... :cylon:

:P-->

QUOTE(king b @ Jun 2 2011, 03:29 PM) 1654089[/snapback]

I'm a little impatient when it comes to Dr Who...:D

Just wait till the episode finish on saturday then u gotta wait till september to see the second part. :P

I'm going to cry...D:

We'd better find out who River is this episode. If we are about to and then there is a cliffhanger to the autumn season I'll be livid!

The Moff has tweeted that we will, but then asks if that is what we are really asking...typical Moff.

We'd better find out who River is this episode. If we are about to and then there is a cliffhanger to the autumn season I'll be livid!

The Moff has tweeted that we will, but then asks if that is what we are really asking...typical Moff.

i didnt get that? what does he mean?

I rekon the cliffhanger will be the reveal, perhaps she is a baddie when they first meet? alex said on the introduction she said when the moff told her the truth about river she laughed and said "you clever so and so"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/episodes...videos/p00h8w2d

Amy's kid.

Genius.

mum and daughter combo, oh doctor how very captain jack of you ;-)

the thing with amys daughter which concerns me is the look she gives him after telling him, almost a and its yours look, which is just wrong and i will be very angry is they did this. of course it could of also been im not joking look.

cant be amys daughter, as she shows no interest to amy in a loving way, no glances ect, more just friends via the doc. same with her reactions to rory (her dad) or even if heaven forbid the doc is her father, what with all the flirting? nope not amys daughter, no way. please no

:blush:

Edited by 1of2

Amy's kid.

Genius.

mum and daughter combo, oh doctor how very captain jack of you ;-)

the thing with amys daughter which concerns me is the look she gives him after telling him, almost a and its yours look, which is just wrong and i will be very angry is they did this. of course it could of also been im not joking look.

cant be amys daughter, as she shows no interest to amy in a loving way, no glances ect, more just friends via the doc. same with her reactions to rory (her dad) or even if heaven forbid the doc is her father, what with all the flirting? nope not amys daughter, no way. please no

:blush:

which is why im angry now, sorry but although it was revealed well, it makes no sense in relation to amy, river has never shown ANY inclines to amy being her mother or rory being her father.

I kinda think we should've seen it when we found out the baby's name Melody=Song, Pond=River, just swap 'em round, lol!

Well as soon as river said the don't have ponds but riversi got but I still don't get who the artanout girl is and is river a tmelord?