latest Guest Announcement GIL GERARD

Really really pleased about this - I met Gil at the Milton Keynes Collectormania a few years ago, but could only get his autograph on the group shot since the rest of the cast were there too! This time I'm thinking a solo shot and one with Erin too!! Can't wait!

Greetings!

I understand Gil Gerard (a.k.a. Buck Rogers) will be a guest at this year's LFCC. With that in mind, would like all of you to check out this site we have on Facebook. Just look up "Have Gil Gerard Guest Star on The Big Bang Theory"

With all the guest stars that are featured on the show, we think it's only logical to have Gil also have a turn! To do this we are going to need your help, but it's very simple. All we ask is to "like" the site, interact (it's encouraged) and then spread the word. We already are 412 strong, and we need your help to make this a reality! (Note: Gil himself is aware of our efforts and is interested in participating on the show - if he's given the chance!)

And in making this happen, they may even ask Erin Gray to join him, I mean what's Buck without Wilma?

Thank you for your attention!

:D

Edited by masada42

Greetings!

Masada, I've left this post on here. One post about this is okay. But please do not post this request in every Buck Rogers topic on the forum. You've even bumped some six year old topics. It will be noticed in gere too.

Thank you for your guidance and my apologies. I'm still trying to find my way about working with this forum, but I will learn. Thank you again. :lol: