Chevron Badge Hunt

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

At Chevron 7.6 we want to try something a little different. We have created a set of 7 collectable badges that can be aquired by completing different tasks throughout the weekend.

Chevron 7 locked! It's time to journey through the gate....

stargate-761828.jpg

You have been chosen to undertake a number of missions through the Stargate. Each mission will take you to a specific planet where you have an objective to get the prize. Below is a list of the planets, the objective and what the prize is.

Planet: M7R-227

Objective: Collect your Standard, Silver, Gold or VIP pack from the registration desk.

Prize: Badge A

Planet: P3X-888

Objective: Collect your Silver, Gold or VIP pack from the registration desk or leap like Macgyver on the bungee run at the Saturday night party.

Prize: Badge B

Planet: P4X-884

Objective: Buy an extra photoshoot from or purchase an exclusive Chevron 7.6 Tshirt from the sales desk (includes online orders)

Prize: Badge C

Planet:P3X-744

Objective: Win a spot in any of the guest encounters or spend over £20 in one transaction in the dealers room!

Prize: Badge D

Planet: P2R-359

Objective: Buy an extra autograph from the sales desk.

Prize: Badge E

Planet: P3X-562

Objective: Win an item in the Auction or submit a relevant question for the talks at the registration desk

Prize: Badge F

Planet: P9G-844

Objective: Rebook for Chevron 7.7 at the registration desk (Available from Sunday morning)

Prize: Badge G

You may find you end up with more than one badge... but thats ok... swapping is encouraged! Lets see how many of you can get a complete set and discover the planet the badges will lead you to...

Objective: Collect your Standard, Silver, Gold or VIP pack from the registration desk.

Objective: Collect your Silver, Gold or VIP pack from the registration desk or leap like Macgyver on the bungee run at the Saturday night party.

Objective: Buy an extra photoshoot from or purchase an exclusive Chevron 7.6 Tshirt from the sales desk (includes online orders)

Does this mean as soon as I collect my Silver pack and get my t-shirt on Friday I'll get all three of these badges? I doubt it'll be doing any leaping :P

Edited by Aaron2310

• Showmasters Admin

Does this mean as soon as I collect my Silver pack and get my t-shirt on Friday I'll get all three of these badges? I doubt it'll be doing any leaping :band:

Yes

• 2 weeks later...