The MALE attendees

Flow

Nothing wrong with girls I can burp, fart and scratch myself just as good as any man could xD

So can my dog, but she's a bitch. :YAHOO::dance:

LMAO

I think we should have our own little space, braving the hundreds of cougars that attend :WINCE:

:angel: Careful who you call Cougars! :lol:

**discovers that there are very few replies available that wouldn't result in a punch from the cou... Rhi **

You're probably just about safe with "Gosh, I didn't know you were a member of one of the sports teams at Washington State University" ;)

You pair are treading on very dangerous ground!:huh:

I'm happy not to be getting flack now. Of course I now expect to get it. Haha

:D whats wrong with BooBoo!? and can someone please tell me what team silver balls is???

tis a awesome group of ladies from facebook that like fanfic.... all the others like this fanfic called masters of the universe which is where silver balls come from.... as in like a certain type of toy if you get my drift... im a member of team silver balls on facebook but kinda cant stand that fic so i didnt get a t shirt lmao but i still love the girlies :)

is a very awesome group of fun-loving girls with varied ages from 18- (not saying) ok ill admit i hit the bit 30 this year but you cant call us cougars because Justin, Dan and Bill are all 30!!! and yes "silver balls" comes from a fanfic but it was just for fun. there are thousand of fanfics which we all like to read and brighten up our lives lol This group was inspired from Eternal Twilight 4 were most of us met for the first time and these are quite possibly the best friendships i've had in my life. I can't wait for us to all meet again at ET6 and have more evening fun with the girls.

Twilight has really brought the best out in me and i think its great for men and women,...... sorry i interrupted your thread boys we might be loud and proud but we love you too. xxxxxxx

:D whats wrong with BooBoo!? and can someone please tell me what team silver balls is???

tis a awesome group of ladies from facebook that like fanfic.... all the others like this fanfic called masters of the universe which is where silver balls come from.... as in like a certain type of toy if you get my drift... im a member of team silver balls on facebook but kinda cant stand that fic so i didnt get a t shirt lmao but i still love the girlies :)

is a very awesome group of fun-loving girls with varied ages from 18- (not saying) ok ill admit i hit the bit 30 this year but you cant call us cougars because Justin, Dan and Bill are all 30!!! and yes "silver balls" comes from a fanfic but it was just for fun. there are thousand of fanfics which we all like to read and brighten up our lives lol This group was inspired from Eternal Twilight 4 were most of us met for the first time and these are quite possibly the best friendships i've had in my life. I can't wait for us to all meet again at ET6 and have more evening fun with the girls.

Twilight has really brought the best out in me and i think its great for men and women,...... sorry i interrupted your thread boys we might be loud and proud but we love you too. xxxxxxx

^^^^^LOVES^^^^^

About the cougar thing, well I'm in love with a guy 7 years older than me (Peter Facinelli)...and I'm 30 which is too young to be a cougar anyway :P So if Peter comes to ET6 he's the one I'm after...Kellan is good looking, cool, talented and it'll be great meeting him but Mr Facinelli is The One for me :D

(And yes, I know he's married, lol!)

Edited by Sci-fi Jules

Sorry, but 30 is old enough to qualify as a cougar, though it is the minimum age to be fair haha

And also, isn't this a thread for men? Why are the women invading again?

You rule the rest of the forum, give us our space!

Edited by InYourHonour

Sorry, but 30 is old enough to qualify as a cougar, though it is the minimum age to be fair haha

And also, isn't this a thread for men? Why are the women invading again?

You rule the rest of the forum, give us our space!

I'm not interested in younger men enough though, so I'm not a cougar :D

Peter won't be posting in this topic anyway, so I'll leave :P

• 1 month later...

:blink: whats wrong with BooBoo!? and can someone please tell me what team silver balls is???

^^^^^LOVES^^^^^

Uh huh... lots of love from the TSB girls...

This is the first time I've been described as a Cougar... was it meant to be an insult. Come talk to us at ET6, we're a nice bunch of girls and we don't bite...

Surprised our name came up on the thread... actually. LOL

*hopes at 27 she's not considered a cougar... or old."