Firefly Cosplay

yellowmarlin

• Moderators

I'm almost there with my Zoe costume. Still got to buy a few more little bits and pieces but most of the sewing part is done...

Any pics? Or is it a surprise?

You cosplaying Sat & Sun?

I've got some in-progress pics... somewhere. Maybe still on my camera...

Only cosplaying the parties - but given the themes will be Zoe both Saturday and Sunday evenings.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm almost there with my Zoe costume. Still got to buy a few more little bits and pieces but most of the sewing part is done...

Any pics? Or is it a surprise?

You cosplaying Sat & Sun?

I've got some in-progress pics... somewhere. Maybe still on my camera...

Only cosplaying the parties - but given the themes will be Zoe both Saturday and Sunday evenings.

Look forward to seeing your costume.

I'm doing Sat & Sun parties. Also think a photo shoot with Sean dressed as Kaylee is a must.

• Moderators

Ok, couldn't find my previous pics, but since I finally completed the last couple of bits of stitching on the vest tonight, took some new ones...

ZoeCosplay003.jpg

The other bits I'm either still waiting to arrive or haven't finished to a degree that I can actually wear them yet...

Ok, couldn't find my previous pics, but since I finally completed the last couple of bits of stitching on the vest tonight, took some new ones...

ZoeCosplay003.jpg

The other bits I'm either still waiting to arrive or haven't finished to a degree that I can actually wear them yet...

Looks awesome. Great job!

I was planning Inara & River costumes anyway - the Sunday theme just means I will do a Halloween themed costume on the Saturday night and prob River on the Sunday now ;)

I remember you from the group pics we did last year! I was one of the Kaylee's :)

Which River will you do?

ZoeCosplay003.jpg

Looking good! Must have took a lot of work.

On another note just noticed your Silver 1... I'm Silver 2!

I remember you from the group pics we did last year! I was one of the Kaylee's :)

Which River will you do?

Hi again!

Like my Inara costume it won't be a faithful copy of one of River's outfits, just 'in the style of'. Hopefully it will work!

Sounds good!

We'll have to get some group pics of us all again.

Hi

Just thought I'd say Hello!

I'm new to all this and will be attending with my awesome friend rberry*.

We're Hallowhedon virgins and very excited to get that cherry popped :dance:

We'll be coming as Zoe and Wash. So may see a you there. My outfit is more of "looks like" as I can't find a belt of gu holster that looks right :blink: hopefully you'll be able to tell I'm her. Hers will be spot on.

We're both really excited.

Hi

Just thought I'd say Hello!

I'm new to all this and will be attending with my awesome friend rberry*.

We're Hallowhedon virgins and very excited to get that cherry popped :D

We'll be coming as Zoe and Wash. So may see a you there. My outfit is more of "looks like" as I can't find a belt of gu holster that looks right :uhoh: hopefully you'll be able to tell I'm her. Hers will be spot on.

We're both really excited.

I'm not sure about it being spot on :P !! But hopefully close enough for peeps to work out what it is!!

We're dressing up as Wash and Zoe during the day on Sat (we are very excited and have decided to do lots of dressing up- Wash and Zoe on saturday, gentlemen from buffy sat night and Adelle and Topher on Sun!!) :D

I haven't actually! Sorry I have a baaad memory, can you tell just by looking at the picture of me I posted or did we meet last month?

No, we haven't met yet. I'm basing that on one of your Facebook profile photos. I'll try and find the photo, but I'm on my iPhone, so I'm not sure how well that will work.