Red Sonja - Queen Gedren

Airplane II: The Sequel - Officer #1

She - She

Freddy's Nightmares (TV series) - Ginger 'Tracker' Morgan

Sorceress II: The Temptress - Virginia

sandahl_bergman.jpg

sandahl_bergman_photo7.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000922/

Now he's no longer governor of California maybe mr S?Will almost certainly nevr happen but if they can get Burt Reynolds.......... :D

Burt Reynolds is a 'has been' which is why he now attends cons. Arnie on the other hand I doubt will ever reach a stage in his life where he is unpopular.

• 2 weeks later...

I got this picture without the Conan title from eBay US. But the size is 11" x 17" and its printed on card not photo paper. It was quite resonable for that size $7 for the poster $13 postage

Forgot to mention the the quality of the pic excellent, you can see the artists brushstrokes. Also the sellers got another Conan pic featuring Sandahl, painted by the same artist, that you might like. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I can't wait to meet her, can i ask is there anyway of you having pictures from the movie: hell comes to frog town? :D

If you're looking for something in particular, it's generally a better idea to source it yourself, as they can never make any promises on the image selection - even if they do have pictures available from the title you want, they could run out before you get there (I've seen images run out before when I've been working cash desk/guest assistant).