GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

showmasters

Seeing as the previous topic regarding Michael Hogan has been locked already, can someone confirm that an update will be posted on the forum at some point tomorrow as people like myself will be travelling with the expectation of meeting him on saturday, so a proactive comment other than (he is probably joking about not coming on twitter) might be more customer friendly.

Appreciate, the situation is probably unclear at the moment - all we ask is for an update following the info provided by the actor elsewhere.

Thanks

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as the previous topic regarding Michael Hogan has been locked already, can someone confirm that an update will be posted on the forum at some point tomorrow as people like myself will be travelling with the expectation of meeting him on saturday, so a proactive comment other than (he is probably joking about not coming on twitter) might be more customer friendly.

Appreciate, the situation is probably unclear at the moment - all we ask is for an update following the info provided by the actor elsewhere.

Thanks

Yes, if there is any official news about a status change for Michael (or any other guest for that matter) it will be posted here right away.

But I agree, it does look joking to me too.

Thanks

Yes, if there is any official news about a status change for Michael (or any other guest for that matter) it will be posted here right away.

But I agree, it does look joking to me too.

Is there any way of clarifying this situation soon as otherwise I won't know until the event.

If he's 'detained' the secret service are erasing him......quick lets head to heathrow and liberate the X.O. !!

apparently Heathrow got a working Cylon detector

The tweet he posted about not coming has now gone from Twitter.....A positive sign maybe?

It's still there on his profile?

If you refresh the page its gone x

If he's 'detained' the secret service are erasing him......quick lets head to heathrow and liberate the X.O. !!

apparently Heathrow got a working Cylon detector

Thats why I always use Stansted :D

Is there any way of clarifying this situation soon as otherwise I won't know until the event.

I have requested the office to clarify.

However, unfortunately I have no super special secret direct line to the office. So I can't make any promises there will be a reply before the show.

But seeing the Tweet is gone now it does look like a joke that didn't really work for now.

If it is true, can we switch Mr for Mrs Tigh and get Kate Vernon over :D

Nope, she has tweeted that she is heading home after a day in san francisco.

Not that any of us followers are stalking the galactica stars LOL

If it is true, can we switch Mr for Mrs Tigh and get Kate Vernon over :D

Nope, she has tweeted that she is heading home after a day in san francisco.

Not that any of us followers are stalking the galactica stars LOL

LOL, I know I just saw the same tweet, but she is heading home now, plenty of time to get her over. She really wanted to do another UK con but couldn't get in, so she might love to do this one ;-)

LOL, I know I just saw the same tweet, but she is heading home now, plenty of time to get her over. She really wanted to do another UK con but couldn't get in, so she might love to do this one ;-)

She's already signed up for one next year tho, so doubt she'd be allowed one before then.

I only just came across the posts here after already posting this elsewhere.

The Tweet was not by Michael Hogan but a fan who was sending a Tweet to Michael Hogan. It's the fan who can't come not Michael Hogan.

I double checked the email my friend sent with a c+p of the tweet and it was def tweeted by Hogan, though it has vanished now. So hopefully alls well :)

From what I can tell (I don't know a lot about how Twitter works) if a tweet is posted @ a user then it shows up on that person's Twitter profile as if they have posted themselves.

Here is the actual tweet: http://twitter.com/imafrakincylon

See.

How weird. Especially as only part of the tweet was on Hogans page. I think someones playing a prank but yet glad it looks like its def not true ..Thanks for posting that