Countdown

jazz5490

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm determined to go to the parties this time! At ET3 I spent about half an hour over the whole weekend in them, then at ET4 I spent less! I didn't even make it to the room on the Sunday, I got halfway there and was distracted by people, d'oh >.<

I'm determined to go to the parties this time! At ET3 I spent about half an hour over the whole weekend in them, then at ET4 I spent less! I didn't even make it to the room on the Sunday, I got halfway there and was distracted by people, d'oh >.<

I'm all packed. Just a few last minute things left to go in my bag :P

23 days! :firedevil:

SQUEE! I'm not packed yet - My Ann Summers party kit is in my suitcase and I've seven parties before the convention.... Eek... oh well, more dosh to spend in the dealers room eh?

My outfits are all done, just waiting now for my Knee hi- Converse to arrive and I'm all set... That and my contacts.

[My outfits are all done, just waiting now for my Knee hi- Converse to arrive and I'm all set... That and my contacts.

I don't know if I'm taking my knee high converse (well, converse style) shoes this time, I need some different "statement" shoes :D

And 3 weeks today I'll be checking in to Hilton, got nothing packed because my mum *still* has all of her clothes in every suitcase we own! May end up bringing my clothes in a cardboard box.

Wooooooooooh EXCITED MUCH.....!!!!

However i'll be packing on wednesday night........after my radio show........ Leaving on thursday with Gillian..no doubt i'll forget something...or overpack or maybe even underpack..... Oh well... :D

Yay! :eek: I can finally start packing now, mum's in the process of moving her clothes from suitcases to new wardrobes :)

I'm taking a huge holdall with me that used to be able to fit all the clothes I owned, so it should fit in everything I need for a long weekend. Maybe.