Venue

pink lady

Now, about this asteroid...when is it going to hit and where?!!!! :D I need to pack my things and get the heck out of here if it hits near me! Isn't something supposed to happen in December 2012??? :D lol!
Could be :D

As for possible buses I expect an announcement about them will be made nearer the time of the event.

Now, about this asteroid...when is it going to hit and where?!!!! :P I need to pack my things and get the heck out of here if it hits near me! Isn't something supposed to happen in December 2012??? :D lol!

As for possible buses I expect an announcement about them will be made nearer the time of the event.

Also as for buses, they'll announce three then the first two will fail to turn up when they're supposed to and all three will arrive at once. :D

Now, about this asteroid...when is it going to hit and where?!!!! :P I need to pack my things and get the heck out of here if it hits near me! Isn't something supposed to happen in December 2012??? :D lol!

Same for the Asteroid as well :D

It will hit a week before an event and wipe out 1/10 of the population. And people will still ask if the event is going ahead. Assume we aren't knocked offline for a while :D

Now, about this asteroid...when is it going to hit and where?!!!! :o I need to pack my things and get the heck out of here if it hits near me! Isn't something supposed to happen in December 2012??? :P lol!

Also as for buses, they'll announce three then the first two will fail to turn up when they're supposed to and all three will arrive at once. ;)

The first two will have been delayed because they have had to take the longer Asteroid Avoidance Route.

I think that building is the arena that we're all talking about. I looked at a map on the mk dons website I think it was and it seems to match. Im thinking it's just the inside thats not ready for whatever reason. I'm sure I recall hearing something about them needing seats and/or flooring. Whether thats been done now I dont know.

Yeah there seems to be some confusion. We were never supposed to be in the hotel's ballroom or anything like that. The hotel is just a very awesome convience at the stadium (cant wait to go back!)

The arena for things like basketball and such attached to the stadium was the intended destination, but the interior has been unfinished for two whole events now, and such unusable.

The hotel, from what I can gather, is totally finsihed. But thats not what we were ever going to use.

• 2 weeks later...

Also as for buses, they'll announce three then the first two will fail to turn up when they're supposed to and all three will arrive at once. :YAHOO:

Not to worry, Arriva have quite a presence in the area, so I'll pop down the local shed, get their OM to talk to my OM, then Bob's your mother's brother, we got a bus and driver ready to go!