latest Guest Announcement - SHAWNEE SMITH

showmasters

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The only reason why I'm spending a s***load of money and flying to England from Sweden is Shawnee.

I can't wait, this is the most exciting thing in my life since I learned how to walk.

Well...enjoy your time at LFCC. By the way, spare some time to visit our beautiful city as well :D

• 3 weeks later...

The only reason why I'm spending a s***load of money and flying to England from Sweden is Shawnee.

I can't wait, this is the most exciting thing in my life since I learned how to walk.

Well...enjoy your time at LFCC. By the way, spare some time to visit our beautiful city as well :P

I've lived in London, so I know the digs fair enough. I've got some extra money now that the flight doesn't look to be as expensive as I originally thought. Will def check some other cool slots out. But I AM only flying to London to meet her, everything else is bonus.

fantastic guest i havent seen saw lol but shes brill in becker so sexy

I thought it might be only me that got to know her from that. She certainly made an impression on me. While I quite like the early SAW films and she is good in them I'm not primarily a horror fan but it will be great to meet her.

I got her autograph at the London Expo in 2008 but would love to get a photo with her this time =)

I'm cosplaying Amanda on the Sunday also, nervous about what she will think of it ^^'

I so wish Tobin Bell would come over to the UK though, that would be awesome.

Edited by Leonie Heartilly

• Moderators

If thats all that is on sale then yes, so far she's only doing that.

Not all guests do photo shoots on both days. Depends on schedules and how many they need to fit in overall.

Some more may be added closer to the event once they have a better idea of final guest numbers.