Spotted!

yellowmarlin

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Nobel Son, starring Eliza Dushku.

It was a free DVD with one of the Sunday Papers from months ago that I only just got round to watching. It's pretty watchable, but a little weird and confusing. Good cast though.

I saw that, very weird indeed.

Marc Blucas is guest starring on the episode of Castle showing on Alibi tonight.

Edited by emmy141

I've got a couple of Whedon related christmas films to get us in the mood.

Holiday Wishes - Staring Amber Benson 4pm today on Christmas 24+

Miracle In Manhattan - Staring Jewel State 9pm Saturday on Christmas 24

A Golden Christmas - Staring Nick Brendon 3.50pm Today on Sky Movie Premier

Christmas 24 and 24+ are films channels on sky but you can watch them without subscribing to films, I did last year. Also the same films are repeated a few times between now and Christmas so they will be on again.

Holiday Wishes is a really good film, I watched it last year but I haven't seen A Golden Christmas or Miracle In Manhattan which is a new film for 2010. :D

Edited by Beccaasp!

• 8 months later...

Felt a tad sad at spotting Robin as he was in 2 seconds of Torchwood lol

:angel: you're not the only one - he kept that quiet!

Marc Vann (Dr. Sparrow and Ecklie on CSI) is on tonight's episode, plus Jane Espenson writing and Shawna Trpcic on costumes :D

I bought Point Pleasant on DVD to get a look at Adam Busch in something else. He hasn't made an appearance yet, but Richard Burgi (from Firefly ep The Message) showed up in the first few minutes.

Marti Noxon is writer and executive producer.

Robin Sachs was in episode 1. Dichen Lachman was in episode 2.

Are you watching it? I think Bill Pullman is superb so far; he's nothing like I've ever seen him before.

Hi Yellowmarlin.

yeh im watching it and think its really good so far :poki:

Bill Pullman is really scary though. His acting is fantastic.

I've also got Point Pleasant at home and think thats pretty cool. I met Elizabeth Harnois many moons ago after watching that.

Are you watching it? I think Bill Pullman is superb so far; he's nothing like I've ever seen him before.

Hi Yellowmarlin.

yeh im watching it and think its really good so far :D

I've also got Point Pleasant at home and think thats pretty cool. I met Elizabeth Harnois many moons ago after watching that.

I'm actually enjoying Point Pleasant. It's like American Gothic meets Jersey Shore. Adam Busch showed up a few episodes ago, but he's not exactly overworked lol.

Are you still unable to attend Hallowhedon this year?

Hi Yellowmarlin.

yeh im watching it and think its really good so far :D

I'm actually enjoying Point Pleasant. It's like American Gothic meets Jersey Shore. Adam Busch showed up a few episodes ago, but he's not exactly overworked lol.

Are you still unable to attend Hallowhedon this year?

I loved Point Pleasant it was such a shame when they cancelled it. as always seems to be the case.

its pretty much a definate that i cant make it this year. the funds are pretty tigh, unless i win the lottery of course