Spotted!

yellowmarlin

To keep us entertained until October, I thought a thread for sightings of Whedonverse actors in other projects. To start us off:

Tahmoh Penikett, who appeared in Trick'r'Treat, a pretty dreadful horror movie starring Anna Paquin and Brian Cox, which I watched last night. Matt Anderson (Mr Jewel Staite) was also in it.

Edited by yellowmarlin

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone see nick brendon in private practice? he played the part so well he actually scares me now :|

No, but I've heard a lot about it. Do you have a link to it on-line?

i dont but.. try surfthechannel.com or sidereel.com hope that helps

Bianca Lawson was also in Dawson's Creek :-)

she was also on pretty little liars :D

I was watching 3rd Rock From the Sun and Danny Strong was in the episode for about 5 seconds max and I'm pretty sure that in the same episode is the guy who played Jekyll/Hyde character in Buffy who beats his girlfriend.

Eliza Dushku was in 'True Lies' with Arnie and Jamie Lee Curtis wasn't she?

Amber Benson, Eliza Dushku and Lindsay Crouse [Professor Maggie Walsh] were all in a movie called 'Bye bye love' [with Paul Reiser, Matthew Modine and Randy Quaid].

Alyson Hannigan and Seth green were in a movie together called 'My Stepmother is an Alien'.

Edited by bonniesrg

Jewel and Kellan Lutz star together in a movie called "After dusk they come". Havent watched it yet but got it on dvd from tesco for about £5. Thats a deal no matter how pants it maybe lol.

Amber was in "Cant Hardly wait" but her scenes were deleted. Seth was also in it as was Eric Balfour very briefly ( he was in episode 1, season 1 of Buffy).

Saw Alyson in "Roseanne" having just rewatched the entire lot. Which as we all know had Glenn Quinn in it too!!!!

Eric Dane was also in "Roseanne" (when they went to disney as a bellhop) who is now in "Greys Anatomy" which Amber & J. August was just guest starred in who's spin off show "Private Practice" just starred Nick.

Funnily enough, Nick was in "Psycho Beach Party" also starring Lauren Ambrose who was in "Can't Hardly Wait" with Seth, Eric B and Amber. Jennifer Love Hewiit was also in "Cant Hardly Wait" who was then in "I know what you did last summer" with none other than SMG herself. Who was in "Scream 2" which Kevin Williamson wrote. He also created "Dawson's Creek" that Bianca Lawson appeared in aswell as appearing in "The Vampire Diaries" also by Kevin with Ian Somerhalder who starred with Kate Moennig. Kate then starred with Laurel Holloman who was in Angel.

I think I will stop now as I fear I have gone off topic and stared a new one: Connecting Whedon stars through past work. haha :P

Edited by gemma85

Again, I'm not sure whether this counts but I recently saw Adam Baldwin in a re-run episode of the X-Files. Yeah, I'm saying I'm not sure if it counts because I already knew he was in it (seeing as I started watching the X-Files way before watching Angel) seriously, the guy scares the crap outta me as Knowle Rohrer; as Hamilton in Angel, he's not quite as effective :D

Somebody please tell me if these count or not, 'cos yeah, pretty much unsure at the minute :WAVE:

Somebody please tell me if these count or not, 'cos yeah, pretty much unsure at the minute :thumbup:

Chillax. There are no hard and fast rules here.

Admittedly, I started the thread for people to post in when they watched something with a Whedonverse actor in it, but that seems to have fallen by the wayside, so post whatever you like: recommendations, sightings, rumours, whatever.

I saw Simon Helberg (Moist in Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog) on The Big Bang Theory last night but, since I watch it every week, that's not particularly unusual.

However, I would recommend watching him in Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. Another brilliant show that got cancelled too soon and that stars Sarah Paulson (she of the recording on Miranda in Serenity).

However, I would recommend watching him in Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. Another brilliant show that got cancelled too soon and that stars Sarah Paulson (she of the recording on Miranda in Serenity).

Ah I love love LOVE Studio 60!

Plus it has Bradley Whitford in it :D who is in The Cabin in the Woods by Joss (which I would like released sometime soon, please, idiot studios!)

Ah I love love LOVE Studio 60!

Plus it has Bradley Whitford in it :blush: who is in The Cabin in the Woods by Joss (which I would like released sometime soon, please, idiot studios!)

Jodelle Ferland is also in it. I'm looking forward to asking her about it at ET5.