showmasters please say more LOTR stars r coming

Nili

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i'm all for that list

Buuut if you wont 1 more how about Elrond smith ;-)

he'l feeit nicly betwin the metrix twines and LOTR cast the 2 bigest best movies of this century ( in my maind)

How about we all write Dom, Billy and everyone else people on here are pining to see letters.

Maybe if they get the hint themselves they might come along?! We can offer them sweets and Cupcakes (and I know this'll work in Dom's case) Copius amounts of alcohol!!!!!

Anyone in agreement?!

Phoenix ;)

• 2 weeks later...

*grins* i though no one was ever can mention poor lijh, Yes Elijah coming would make my day, correction year. *coughs* Anyway.....YES more lotr guests. I will even result to bribing and begging if i have to, and thats alot to ask hehehe. :D Peter Jackson i would love to see there, but as he wasnt in it i dont think he would be asked. I have a feeling with all the Begging for dom, he might be announced lol. *is starting to feel sorry for the poor sm* I feel sorry for you! With all of us here pressuring you . :rolleyes: .

awwwww sean astin! i love him so much. i would hug him and not let him go if he was there

still have my heart set of elijah (it wld make my life complete...thats rather sad isnt it?) but i am expecting to b dispointed in that area.

anyone major frm lotr wld b v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.vv.v.v.v.v.v.v. nice (i dnt think i can put enuf v's to express my emotions...)

I wouldn't mind if Billy, Dom, Andy,Viggo etc came, but I like Elijah and Orlando and think they should come to the next Collectormania.  :blink:

Does anyone else agree with this?

still havin the same dream..... and they're ALL there! :rolleyes::D:angel: