Hallowhedon 2 photos from GilesG Photography

Giles

Slight negative with the photos is that they are not standard size prints

Depends what you mean by standard size prints? 6x9s are the standard Massive Events have been using for photo shoots since they started

What size are you looking for?

Giles

Depends what you mean by standard size prints? 6x9s are the standard Massive Events have been using for photo shoots since they started

Giles

ah, just must be that in my town I cant find anything in 6x9

Giles

ah, just must be that in my town I cant find anything in 6x9

Ahh! Its one of those strange quirks of the world that while this size print is common, 6x9 frames and albums are hard to come by.

i wish ME did 6x8 sooo muche asier to buy frames for, but i loved the photos i bought

i thinks its boots where they get developed right~/ id assume they wud sell the frames for the size of print if u try there

Edited by Sazzzy

Just checked out the website- awesome photos! We didn't go to the parties so didn't see those pumpkins, but they are so cool! Who made them? I bet they took ages (?)

Well done to the pumpkin artist anyway, and again - great photos/website!

Glad you liked them :D I had a team of 5 people helping (2 of which were my two blonde teenage boys that you may have seen wandering round the con)

Took us about 4 1/2 hours to carve them (took me 3 days to make/cut out the stencils lol)

Just checked out the website- awesome photos! We didn't go to the parties so didn't see those pumpkins, but they are so cool! Who made them? I bet they took ages (?)

Well done to the pumpkin artist anyway, and again - great photos/website!

Glad you liked them :D I had a team of 5 people helping (2 of which were my two blonde teenage boys that you may have seen wandering round the con)

Took us about 4 1/2 hours to carve them (took me 3 days to make/cut out the stencils lol)

Wow it sounds like hard work, but it definitely paid off - I've never seen pumpkins like it before, very impressive! (You could totally make a business out of it next Halloween!)